September 2013 Moms

Double Posted Ignore!

bossmom11bossmom11 member
edited October 2014 in September 2013 Moms
Second TTT board
Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Double Posted Ignore!

• 1. LO and I went to the zoo yesterday and it was awesome. I was totally hesitant because LO usually can't go without a nap but she was a champ.

2. Then LO woke up from 4am-5:30am because she didn't have a nap yesterday... Ughhh.

3. As of a couple of weeks ago I thought I was OAD. Now I am thinking I want to start TTC now. I brought it up to DH and he was pumped. The age difference would be almost 2 years and I wouldn't want it much more than that.

4. My mom is coming to visit this weekend even though we are going to NW Ohio! So pumped since I haven't seen her in 2 months!

5. It is my year to plan for our anniversary. Even though it is New Years Day I need to get it nailed down soon to get a good deal.

6. DH's birthday is tomorrow. I am making cupcakes and surprising him at his youth soccer game. He doesn't care much for birthdays so I hope he likes it.

7. Christmas is still 2 months away but I want to plan out the budget/gifts now since I plan on making most of it. Pinterest here I come!

8. I am finishing a super easy, fast, crocheted cowl and I think I want to make one for LO. 

9. I have been really good about cooking at home the past two weeks but yesterday I ate out for lunch and dinner.. Oh well.

10. I am getting really bored of Facebook. I think our Christmas cards this year will have my family blog address on it so when people want updates on us they can either contact us (I know, crazy!) or check the blog.
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"