January 2013 Moms

DH is at the courthouse now RE:XW

So, for about a year now we've been trying to adjust the divorce settlements from my Hs previous marriage. Our original goal has already been squashed, so that's 4K down the drain, but there's still a tiny bit of hope that we may have fixed a small problem with it that would save us a little money (so like, the legal fees will have paid for themselves by the time SS graduates high school...in 10yrs). Anyway, it's probably going to be a shitty day for us and my H has been known to take things out on me. He's been doing so much better and I don't think he'll yell at me this time, but our history has me pretty anxious about the whole thing. Any thoughts and prayers you wish to offer on our behalf I'd really appreciate it. I promise to update as possible.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH is at the courthouse now RE:XW

• T&P coming your way mama! Hoping it goes better than expected!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Thinking of you!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending T&P's
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• That's got to be so stressful.  Sending good vibes that you can put this behind you soon!
  • Thanks for the love, everyone! Ugh. It was supposed to be over 20min ago and DH STILL hasn't called. I'm dying over here!
  • Thanks, @esmereldasspark‌ that's a good idea. He's napping now, so I guess that's good.
  • Update: It went exactly as we expected so we wasted $4K on legal fees. We did get one teeny tiny (basically useless) win, so at least there's that. DH napped and Millie and I went out for groceries. Took my sweet time and when we got back, he was doing a good job of acting like a human, so yay! I knew today was going to suck, I just wasn't sure how much of a firecracker he'd be. Looks to be mild this time, thank God and Welbutrin.

Thank you for all of the support, ladies. Y'all are the best. :-)
  • Hope things go better then expected and I really hope your H can channel his frustrations better. My H is known too for a quick temper. Whenever he feels frustrated he goes into the basement and plays Foosball (yes, by himself). It helps him process the situation and not take it out on anyone else. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"