November 2014 Moms
Options

Raise your hand if you're sleeping comfortably at night

2»

Re: Raise your hand if you're sleeping comfortably at night

• Options
    What in the hell is sleep???

No combination of pillows, heating pads, ice packs, etc. take the pain away enough for me to ever feel like I'm getting any sleep.  Add in a snoring husband and 2 kids that were sick and up 5-6 times a night for 2 weeks straight and I am officially a very grumpy zombie whale!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mannn... I sleep like a ROCK.. Don't kill me!! I sleep in the rescue position, sometimes with a pillow supporting my back. I go to bed between 9 and 11 normally, and sleep until hubby gets up to go to work at 6:30. The only place that hurts is between my shoulder blades, and I have NO IDEA how to stretch it out :( Hubby is kinda like a heating pad on my back when I lean against his side. I think baby Carmyn prefers I sleep facing DH on my right side, but I am normally a rotisserie chicken when I sleep.. I legit rotate to the left ALL NIGHT. I may finish 6 or 7 full turns a night without waking up. But I do have weird dreams if that counts for something!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If anyone posts that they are actually sleeping well I'm going to cut them.
    OK, well I am. However, I would trade all the good sleep I'm getting to be pregnant with my own child. 
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options
    silverwings72silverwings72 member
    edited October 2014
    lincoln79 said:

OK, well I am. However, I would trade all the good sleep I'm getting to be pregnant with my own child. 
    -------------------------------------------
    :( I get what you're saying. I realize this must be difficult for you to read about a bunch of our symptoms and complaints. You are doing a great job being supportive of your surrogate. Hang in there! Baby will be here soon!

Eta- quote box drama.
  • Options
    Kristy774 said:
    Ok. Are we seriously going to go here? I would give up being able to have children if my mom didn't have cancer anymore. I think we could go on and on all day with this....
    I am having a rough time emotionally with the fact that I am not carrying my own child as birth gets closer. I opened the thread to try to be supportive of all you ladies, but reading that comment that someone wanted to cut anyone getting a good night's sleep was just too much.
    My apologies and I am sorry about your mom.
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"