Eeeep! Sorry meesh.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    He had zero minutes of napping today, so I think he konked out quickly
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:

Thanks for the validation.  I think it's too much too.  I'm going to start keeping track and see if there's any patterns.

Yeah, it's never happened to DH or I and we do TONS of online shopping.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I found Caillou in our recently watched Amazon history. I think it's time to have "the talk" with DH.

• Options
    MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited October 2014
    lbs2012 said:

Mandmeesh said:

I just ordered $100 from PIMP. Yay!

That's quite the party!

Lol. I know. I've been procrastinating sewing my own (I have all the material and then some) but I just don't make the time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Thanks for the validation.  I think it's too much too.  I'm going to start keeping track and see if there's any patterns.
    Have you checked your credit report lately to make sure there's nothing on there that shouldn't be.  My mom also has a ridiculous amount of fraud on her card. I told her to change banks. Wonder if you guys use the same bank.  

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    @amores0121 YGPM.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I love my baby so much. He is so wonderfully behaved and happy. I'm sure I'll pay for it later on on life.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

• Options
    Is anyone else concerned that Kelly still has the catfish as her avatar?  If Kelly is even her name?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Also, he already eyes my food big time!

• Options
    What?! We all want to knowwhat bank you use! It's for the spreadsheet after all
    Want the account # and PIN too?  Or do you want to figure it out on your own?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    So, for my son's birthday outfit.  Do I buy a diaper to match an outfit, or buy an outfit to match a diaper?

Why am I even asking this?
  • Options
    sarenu1 said:
    So, for my son's birthday outfit.  Do I buy a diaper to match an outfit, or buy an outfit to match a diaper?

See tots bots thread. Birthday diaper. done.
    I don't like the colors for that diaper.  I want blues and greens.
  • Options
    sarenu1 said:
    sarenu1 said:

See tots bots thread. Birthday diaper. done.
    I don't like the colors for that diaper.  I want blues and greens.
    It does have blues and greens, but I'm not a fan of it.  I'm on the fence right now about ordering a Hey Diddle Diddle and working my color theme around it, but I want a second diaper that he can wear that is similar in color for if/when I need to change him.
  • Options
    How do you overcome baby biting your nipple?  DD bit me the other night really hard!  Every time I feed her now I am paranoid and soo uptight.  Not the enjoyable experience I am used to.
  • Options
    it is soooo a day for a nap.
    I stupidly took DS out in the car less than fours hours before his normal nap time and he fell asleep. Doh! No naps in this house today.
  • Options
    What does the CD Board think about colored interior doors?

• Options
    abby8279 said:
    How do you overcome baby biting your nipple?  DD bit me the other night really hard!  Every time I feed her now I am paranoid and soo uptight.  Not the enjoyable experience I am used to.
    @abby8279 They get told a stern "no" then set down for a minute.  That was about the time I also invested in a nursing necklace so E had something to do with her hands while nursing.  That cut down on attention-seeking behavior like biting and pinching.  Some.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Stoney - I think they look adorable.  But I would never do it.  I don't have the guts.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    What color stoney? I feel like you could do something bright - I like that blue but you might need brighter....
    Something in that blue neighborhood, but not exactly that shade.  I think you're right about making them a bit brighter.
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    What does the CD Board think about colored interior doors?

Love it.  Do it!

Now that I realized this house is a disaster, I'm going to do all the radical door painting I've always wanted to do.  Maybe I should take photos of the doors I'm contemplating and ask for suggestions.
    LOL at radical door painting :)  But please takes photos.  I want inspiration.
  • Options
    The only hesitation I have with painting the doors is they are solid wood doors that are in good condition so I feel bad covering them up.  And if I hate it, there's no going back.  It's painted doors for lyfe!
  • Options
    I also thought about maybe putting a coat of shellac on them to make them glossy so they pop a little to break up the wood walls.
  • Options
    stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited October 2014

Yea, that blue is pretty but it would feel dark...yellow? green? or if you are going to do white beams and trim maybe the white contrast will be good - or are you going for spunk?
    That's about the shade I want.  I would definitely paint the molding white and install new hardware.  I'm not so much going for spunk as just trying to get some color in where I can and trying to make it feel more modern and less like a homage to the 70's.
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    Stoney, my house also has wood paneling in all the rooms except the bathroom.  I'm with you.  Radical painted doors is what we NEED!
    OMG! Paneling high five!

• Options
    Oh but that sunken built-in couch! Now that's where the magic happens.
  • Options
    Mandmeesh said:
    I also thought about maybe putting a coat of shellac on them to make them glossy so they pop a little to break up the wood walls.
    I vote this. I love painted doors. But I love shiny wood doors better Yes, I love wood
    This is the second time that you've touted the benefits of wood today ;)
  • Options
    But Meesh...my house is literally covered top to bottom with wood.  You think I should keep the doors wood, too?
  • Options
    What about doors that don't get used, what would you do with one of those? We have a door that connects our bedroom and the living room, I know it's the dumbest thing ever. We actually used to use it, but since we moved our bed over to be able to sidecar the crib, we can't open the door anymore and it's so weird to have a random door in our living room. 

Paint it? 
    Turn it into a coat rack? 
    Paint it with chalkboard paint and draw a new mural every week? 
    Cover it with a bookshelf?

Clearly I should have made a poll. :/

• Options
    What about doors that don't get used, what would you do with one of those? We have a door that connects our bedroom and the living room, I know it's the dumbest thing ever. We actually used to use it, but since we moved our bed over to be able to sidecar the crib, we can't open the door anymore and it's so weird to have a random door in our living room. 

Paint it? 
    Turn it into a coat rack? 
    Paint it with chalkboard paint and draw a new mural every week? 
    Cover it with a bookshelf?

Clearly I should have made a poll. :/
    Is it unsightly?  I would probably just leave it alone because you might decide you want to use again in the future.
  • Options
    @Ovenrack, my first move to take away some of the oppressive nature of the wood is to paint all of the molding white.  This is my inspiration pic.  I'm also planning on putting up white crown molding and baseboard.  

• Options
    Oh but that sunken built-in couch! Now that's where the magic happens.
    so you secretly WANT a homage to the 70's?
    Maybe a little...
  • Options
    @Ovenrack, my first move to take away some of the oppressive nature of the wood is to paint all of the molding white.  This is my inspiration pic.  I'm also planning on putting up white crown molding and baseboard.  

I think if you do this everywhere, and the beams, some blue doors would be cool.

My only hesistaion would be matching them to decor, if that matters..
    Me too.  But most of our stuff is neutral with a couple touches of blue so I think we're good.  I could always paint them another color if I fell in love with a red couch or something.
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    White trim is a good place to start. Maybe the mantle too.
    If I were in your shoes, and let's face it...I am, I would paint the mantle and molding white and reassess the situation.  Is that a built-in in the corner?  I'd probably paint that white, too.  Then you could choose an awesome color and paint the inside of the built-in and the door the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"