January 2015 Moms

TMI Tuesday

Don't think I've noticed one in a while... anything? 

Mine isn't too TMI, but my butt still hurts, near the tail bone. I did read something that basically said to get used to it since it is likely from baby getting better positioned. I don't remember this with my 1st. It only hurts when I sit but if I stand too long then I get pain in the groin area. Fun times. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• elleswarthelleswarth member
    edited October 2014
    I get that too, especially depending on the way I sit in chairs. What's been hurting more though is my actual pubic bone. It feels like I got kicked by large animal repeatedly right in the middle of the bone. I notice it most when I overdo it physically, like when we deep cleaned our house for 2 days for my MIL'd visit that ended up only being for a few hours [-(
  • Loading the player...
  • I made Thai green curry last night for dinner, and it was awesome, but not so lovely now.
  • My OB has seen my vagina more than DH this pregnancy.

I think this is true for me too.
  • My OB has seen my vagina more than DH this pregnancy. Pelvic rest = very minimal lady scaping.
    I understand this.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • I have a super awesome pair of maternity jeans that I found at a consignment shop and was amazed to find a pair that fit my short self, but I recently learned the hard way that they cannot be worn with lacy underwear!  The fabric rubs weird and left my lady bits swollen and painful =( and I only have so many underwear that still fit.  Guess it's time to do some shopping lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My boobs are starting to hurt again! WTF.
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • All of this discharge is making me itchy down there! I am taking two showers a day because it makes me feel so gross. But I have rubbed it and scratched (I know I shouldn't) and wiggled every which way when I'm alone because it itches so bad that I could cry. It's all raw and I actually have a CUT down there. And it's getting swollen, which I have read is normal in pregnancy, but it isn't helping! :((
  • @ladyamanuet‌ It's super lame. He better get over it. I'll give him a week, then I'm taking what's mine. ;)

• This is third baby, but the first to live in my vagina! I get the occasional kick our whatever higher but I feel like she might be trying to tunnel out. I swear I might be able to reach up there and touch her head or give her a high five. Plus I'm terrified of peeing myself because of all those jabs to the bladder!
  • emmyg65 said:

I had the hardest poop on Sunday. It was awful. I know you're not supposed to strain, but it was, um, stuck. I don't think I've ever pushed so hard in my life. Practice, I guess?

I have found that rotating my torso, rocking forward and back and side to side, leaning back or leaning forward, can help "unstick" stubborn poops without tons of straining. Gravity and light pushing over time does the rest.

I think it's how I have managed wicked constipation without hemorrhoids for so long.
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• This is third baby, but the first to live in my vagina! I get the occasional kick our whatever higher but I feel like she might be trying to tunnel out. I swear I might be able to reach up there and touch her head or give her a high five. Plus I'm terrified of peeing myself because of all those jabs to the bladder!

YES!! This.  I feel like the baby stretches out trying to shove its head out.
  • I've been leaking pee a lot lately. I'm so embarrassed about it that I haven't even told my H.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• I had the hardest poop on Sunday. It was awful. I know you're not supposed to strain, but it was, um, stuck. I don't think I've ever pushed so hard in my life. Practice, I guess?
    I have found that rotating my torso, rocking forward and back and side to side, leaning back or leaning forward, can help "unstick" stubborn poops without tons of straining. Gravity and light pushing over time does the rest. I think it's how I have managed wicked constipation without hemorrhoids for so long.
    helps to get some sort of stool/step to have your feet up on... at least I find it does..
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • saiven said:

peggels24 said:

I'm disgusted by the constant discharge (and possible pee leakage?) - I can't even count how many pantyliners I go through in a day.

THIS. I was wearing a dress the other day and it wouldn't stop. Ran all the way down my leg. I was mortified.

The discharge is out of control. So incredibly gross.
  • Pips09 said:
    I've been leaking pee a lot lately. I'm so embarrassed about it that I haven't even told my H.
    I was running around the house doing stuff on Sunday and my nephew asked me what I was cleaning with "bleach."  It took me a minute but then I realized that he was mistaking the smell of ammonia for bleach - I muttered something about laundry and went to take a shower.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• I definitely understand the getting weirded out by Baby during sex--except its me, my husband couldn't care less! I feel like I got cheated out on those pregnancy hormones, because I basically haven't thought about sex since around week 6. Not to say we don't ever do it, but Im pretty much just giving out pity sex at this point lol....also, I agree with the others who are carrying low, I feel like this child is already halfway through the birth canal. Which makes almost every position uncomfortable after a few seconds!

Between that, almost constant gas, itchy boobs and back pain that makes it impossible for me to lay down/sit down/roll over without grunting and groaning I'm hitting new lows in my self esteem every day! Haha
  • Totally with you all on the discharg/leaking thing.  FI teases me about my multiple showers and keeping baby wipes in our bathroom for cleaning in between showers.

My TMI Tuesday:  The super awesome O's from the first trimester became zero sex drive in the second trimester and has now morphed into having a slight sex drive with lackluster O's.  I'm looking forward to baby + 8 weeks so I can have 1) a sweet little one to snuggle and 2) have my normal sex drive back. 

• All of this discharge is making me itchy down there! I am taking two showers a day because it makes me feel so gross. But I have rubbed it and scratched (I know I shouldn't) and wiggled every which way when I'm alone because it itches so bad that I could cry. It's all raw and I actually have a CUT down there. And it's getting swollen, which I have read is normal in pregnancy, but it isn't helping! :((
    Mention it to the dr. I get this too. It can still be an infection without the smell. They can give you a prescription for an external creme. 

• I've started having the what I call Walking Farts where I'm just walking along and the gas makes its way out WITHOUT my consent. I have zero control over it and I really never know when it's going to happen. I feel like my butt is betraying me! Also... Hard poops- yes Gross discharge- yes Lady bits lookin scary- yes Gas that could choke a donkey- yes
    This literally made me LOL  :)) (with you not at you, because I am right there too, haha)

@AngieDriskell‌, I know "lives in my vagina" is a euphemism or hyperbole or something, but I find it humorous!
  • I attempted to check my own cervix last night.  It drives me nuts not knowing whats going on down there, I mean seriously, with this much pelvic pain and pressure something must be going on downtown.

Same! I'm only 26 weeks today but am feeling so much pressure I actually went to the OB today to make sure everything was ok. Cervix was long and closed at 4 cm thank God but we could see this kiddo was just hanging out bouncing around head first on it. 14 more weeks of this nonsense? Find a new place to hang out, baby!
  • Beard trimmers are great. DH did mine at the end with a trimmer, it was a little weird but got the job mostly done.
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • JMcBick said:
    I attempted to check my own cervix last night.  It drives me nuts not knowing whats going on down there, I mean seriously, with this much pelvic pain and pressure something must be going on downtown.
    Same! I'm only 26 weeks today but am feeling so much pressure I actually went to the OB today to make sure everything was ok. Cervix was long and closed at 4 cm thank God but we could see this kiddo was just hanging out bouncing around head first on it. 14 more weeks of this nonsense? Find a new place to hang out, baby!

Did you check yours yourself as well? I'm starting to feel alone in that ;)  I figured SOMEBODY else has attempted to check theirs.
  • I agree regarding the personal grooming. DH offered to help but I honestly don't trust him. I've read that beard trimmers are useful. That sounds like a good option at this point.
    With DD I would sit in the bathtub , but not length wise, I would sit in there sideway with my legs frog-legged and use a mirror, it was akward but I was able to get the job done.
  • I agree regarding the personal grooming. DH offered to help but I honestly don't trust him. I've read that beard trimmers are useful. That sounds like a good option at this point.
    With DD I would sit in the bathtub , but not length wise, I would sit in there sideway with my legs frog-legged and use a mirror, it was akward but I was able to get the job done.
    I think I'm picturing this correctly but I'm not sure. :)
    I think I'd trust DH with the trimmer, just not the razor. 
  • TMI problem with TMI solutions

Discharge: I have it all the time but pregnancy is super extra ridiculousness. I'm cheap so I don't want to buy tons of panty liners, plus I like to wear thongs, so I just grab a couple extra squares of toilet paper, fold lengthwise and stick it between my labia.

Stuck poops: stick a finger or two just inside your vagina and massage that sucker out.

Hair down there: last shaving attempt left me with not just razor burn but cuts. I am officially done trying and will now have to resort to paying someone to wax it off or (a la Frozen) "let it groooow, let it grooooow!"
  • Between the discharge, constant piddling/peeing, and my ladyparts looking like they'll need a weedwhacker by tomorrow (regardless of how often I trim), I'm feeling hardy sexy. I also just recently got maternity pants to 'train' my stomach into a baby bump and stop the pressure on lil Jack's cozy squishy hideout, but god do I feel like the epitome of unsexy. There are times I can't even get pleasure relief because I just don't feel great enough for it

Also apparently I have a UTI on top of everything

200% done with these unwanted issues/side effects

• JMcBick said:

I attempted to check my own cervix last night.  It drives me nuts not knowing whats going on down there, I mean seriously, with this much pelvic pain and pressure something must be going on downtown.

Did you check yours yourself as well? I'm starting to feel alone in that ;)  I figured SOMEBODY else has attempted to check theirs.

Haha I didn't but I definitely strongly considered it! No judgment here ;)
  • emmyg65 said:

I had the hardest poop on Sunday. It was awful. I know you're not supposed to strain, but it was, um, stuck. I don't think I've ever pushed so hard in my life. Practice, I guess?

This, but last Thursday. Talk about awful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"