Trouble TTC

i'm new on here.

im ready to be mother. im 21 years old. i hate get deal with irregular period. my fiancée and me trying to making baby for 9 month. how to get pregnant with irregular? if you or anyone have a experiences like that?

i dont understand its hard to get pregnant. i really want to have a kids since im 18 years old. we have a good jobs and get ready to be parent. i really hopeful getting pregnant and i feel like it never happens to me. sometimes i feel down or give up on making a baby but, im trying to be strong women. sigh, i hate to see that my friends getting pregnant because it make me get jealous. i want one. 

i really hope getting pregnant soon as possible. 

i hope you guys will help me about that. i will glad 

Re: i'm new on here.

• So are you 18 or 21...?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i meant im 21. oops
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a really hard time reading this. I want to help you, if I can. Is English not your first language? Have you been trying for over a year? Irregular periods should be addressed with your doctor. Do you have a diagnosis of something that causes infertility? I'm sorry you are frustrated about your friends' pregnancies, but it's easier to notice these things when you want to get pregnant. Just remember, impatience does not equal infertility.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • LindseyM2012LindseyM2012 member
    edited October 2014

I feel like OP has never had the pleasure of experiencing the full effect of alphabet soup. Makes me sad, actually. 

This makes me want SpeghettiOs for some reason. With those completely synthetic meatballs thrown in!!

ETA: I know it's not the same thing as alphabet soup, but my mind works in strange ways at times.

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• I like when trolls actually try.  This just lacks effort.  
  • theholmanherdtheholmanherd member
    edited October 2014
    Hey, OP

I know that's always the case on TTGP, but I figured I would give the benefit of the doubt. Oh well. LAME, OP, just lame. EDIT: Oops, I meant to quote your knottie comment
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • I will glad if you guys can help me get pregnant too.

Me: 33, DH: 35
    Married 10/13, TTC since 7/13
    Dx: MFI
    IUI #1 7/14: BFN
    IUI #2 8/14: BFN
    IVF #1 11/14: 20R17M15F
    Transferred 1 three day embryo! 7 frosties!
    BFP!  EDD 7/27/15

• Rumbera28 said:
    i no rite???  getting pregnant is sooooo hard.   i've been trying for 3 years with regular with no luck.  good luck with your great job at Burger King! you are so ready to be parent!

LMAO, I was laughing at the comment how they have "great jobs". With grammer and vocabulary like that how did they even graduate middle school, let alone have any job? These trolls are out of control lately, even for the resident troll assassin ;)

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"