December 2013 Moms

Post your newborn/family pics!

We have a photo shoot scheduled for 10/23, and I have no idea what to wear!!!!!!!!  Any ideas?  Thought this was also a good time for people to AW their pics again!
Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: Post your newborn/family pics!

• Loading the player...
  • I did leggings, nice boots and a button down chambray shirt.I was comfy and still looked presentable. I'm pretty happy with how ours came out. We kept it casual and DH wore a plain blue tshirt and jeans. Baby girl had a pretty diaper cover for some shots and a Christmas stocking and matching bow for some others and a plain white onesie and owl hat for others. 
  • We kept it pretty casual with neutral colors.  I think there were only 2-3 pictures with us in it.  The majority were of LO wrapped in blankets or naked. 
  • We didn't do any family photos but these were two of my favorites. We did our pictures at home and made sure to capture his tiny features in other photos like his hands and feet. I love looking back on our photos.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • I tell clients to go with a light colour.... Family pics with a newborn should be soft. You had a boy so perhaps a dusty light blue blouse , cream , light grey..? NO need to both wear same colour either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited October 2014
    We did a holiday theme :)
  • Our photographer suggested neutrals and to consider what room you will be hanging them up in. We went with jeans (which didn't show in the pictures) and gray for him and black for me. I loooooove how all of our pictures turned out!
    photo 3b8889a2-29d1-4e36-a8c8-89262b6154a2_zps44ee5850.png
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"