1st Trimester

What's your weirdest craving?

When I was a kid I ate cut up hot dogs dipped in applesauce.  I think this happened because my mom once served the applesauce as a side, and because kids are obsessed with dipping things I went with it.  As an adult I usually find it revolting, but I've craved and loved it through all 3 of my pregnancies.

What about you ladies? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: What's your weirdest craving?

• salted ice cubes..  :-o
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Not really weird but hot dogs and tropical skittles (not together. Sorry I'm no fun)
  • Loading the player...
  • Most recently, spaghetti squash. 

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I don't crave anything abnormal, really. For a few weeks I was all about sub sandwiches, but that was short lived. I basically eat my normal diet, which is 1/2 healthy (salad, fresh fruit and veggies, lots of water, etc) and 1/2 junk (Chipotle, soda, snickers, pizza, etc). 
  • I am currently dipping pickle slices in bbq sauce.  Delish!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"