January 2015 Moms

seeing pictures of babies

I'm seeing pictures of babies, and 1 girl I know just had hers and another will be having hers soon. Makes me want to hold my baby right now. Except not really, giving birth to a 26 week old baby would not be a good thing. But I would love to fast forward to January right now! Anyone else feeling the urge to turn forward time tonight? 

Re: seeing pictures of babies

• I felt that way with my first. This time around is the complete opposit; it's going way too fast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Me!
    FTM baby boy born Jan 2015
  • Yes! Bring on January! Ready to hold my squishy and have him not sharing the inside of my body!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 4littlebears4littlebears member
    edited October 2014
    Samiantha101, I keep going back and forth! Tonight I'm just really wanting to hold my baby I guess!

@MusicFanatic, bring on December for you! I saw that little coffee blurb in your siggy on a blog today, I thought it was really funny!

@Edvent, yes to not sharing my body anymore too! lol My little one is so strong, a lot of his or her kicks actually hurt.

Glad I'm not the only one :)

• I saw that there I only have 12 weeks + left and it made me super anxious. With our recent move, I haven't been working so I am getting antsy for Jan to come! Can't wait :-)
  • I felt that way with my first. This time around is the complete opposit; it's going way too fast.

This exactly
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel both ways. Like, it's going WAY too fast, and this baby will be here before I know it, so I'm freaking out, but on the other hand, I really want to hold my squishy in my arms already! So I guess I'm ok with the time going too quickly
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I go back and forth with this feeling. Some days I just can't wait, and other days it hits me just how much everything is going to change (in a good way definitely! But still, nervewrecking).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had lots of friends have babies recently and I also read some of the birth stories from the Oct14 board - man - those ladies have had some CUTE babies! It made me totally want to fast forward to January. I'm super super excited!! :)
  • 4littlebears4littlebears member
    edited October 2014
    @bookworm92, I bet. This has got to be different for birth moms. I hope time slows down a bit for you. 

edited for clarification
  • I absolutely can not wait to hold my baby girl.  At the same time, I am absolutely terrified haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i'm in a weird spot since i only found out i'm gonna be a mom the last week of september haha. i simultaneously want time to go at warp speed so i can see baby boy, and slow down completely so we can be as prepared as possible! 
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • I can feel both ways, with only 9 weeks left till Christmas I become panicked that I'm not prepared then I think once Christmas is here it's sooo close to meet our peanut!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm not ready. No!! Let it bake as long as possible, I need more time. You'd think after three years of IF, I'd be ready but I'm scared. At some point I stopped thinking beyond getting pregnant and now that I am, I am not sure what to do with a baby- I've never changed a diaper even.

TTC since August 2011 Me: 31 DH: 33
    May-September 2012: Monitored cycles with Letrozole
    October 2012: Cancelled IUI
    April 2014: IVF #1 w/ ICSI
    ER: 4/15 ET: 4/20 Beta #1 4/29: 54 Beta#2 5/1: 90 
    1st ultrasound: 5/13 (6w1d): HB 103 2nd Ultrasound: 5/22 (7w3d) HB 151

• I'm mixed. I'm excited to have her and to no longer be pregnant, but I'm dreading the sleepless nights and worried bout managing two little ones. I think what scares me most is that I used to nap during the day when my son napped, but I know that won't be an option this time around.

Dec '12 & Jan '15
    I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.
  • @bookworm92, I bet. This has got to be different for birth moms. I hope time slows down a bit for you. 

edited for clarification
    I'm kind of mixed on it, like everyone else here lol
    I want to finally experience having a baby and be done with the achey muscles and weird sleepless nights and stop worrying about delivery day, but I also want to take my time and spend as much time as I can with him; even if he does feel like he's gonna kick a hole in my stomach, some days
  • Nope. He can stay put until his due date, TYVM.

We are in a holding pattern with our living situation while the house is getting renovated from a fire that happened next door (it's a rowhome). They haven't actually started working yet because of permit issues. I'm fairly confident they will need as much time as possible to get everything done and us back in the house.
  • britb618britb618 member
    edited October 2014
    I'm super excited! I'm fairly certain this is our last so I want to appreciate the kicks etc. and I definitely want to savor this time with my daughter being an only child for only a few more months....BUT I WANT TO MEET JACK :) and I want maternity leave. like now. But it definitely is different then with my first pregnancy, I feel like with the first child you CAN'T WAIT to be a mom and meet your child, but with the second (at least for me) you are a bit preoccupied with your first still, so you are a bit more patient. (But only a bit :) )
  • emmyg65 said:
    I actually googled "newborn photos" because I wanted to look at more babies. My husband and I are such creeps at the grocery store, looking at all the kids. We can't wait!
    My husband does this, too. I have to remind him to not be that creepy dude who grins and stares longingly at babies in the mall/park/grocery store. Of course he is simply imagining our own little ones, but strangers don't know this!

• I'm really excited and want time to speed up a little. But, I still have so much to get done! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• I'm not ready. No!! Let it bake as long as possible, I need more time. You'd think after three years of IF, I'd be ready but I'm scared. At some point I stopped thinking beyond getting pregnant and now that I am, I am not sure what to do with a baby- I've never changed a diaper even.
    It is a bit scary having your first! It doesn't matter how long or what road you have to take to get there, I don't think. Hell, it's terrifying for me having my 4th! You'd think it'd be no big deal to me at this point. But I'm already outnumbered, and my dh works away from home sometimes for as long as a week. I'm super scared I won't be able to handle 4 on 1 defense. I keep going back and forth, I just love the squishiness and baby smell. And that thread on Just wait... didn't help, lol. Good stuff
  • I am feeling a whole mix of emotions when it comes to this. Sometimes, I want my due date to be tomorrow so I can hold him, smother him with kisses and most of all, smell him - I LOVE the smell of a newborn baby! Other times, I feel like this pregnancy is going way too fast and I just want time to slow down. There's so much left to do still! Plus, I want to savor every moment I have while it's still just me and my DS and enjoy life before I have 2u2(eeeek!)

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• After reading @emmyg65's comment, I googled imaged "newborn babies."  Oops. Too cute. Except this one...this one is weird...
  • After reading @emmyg65's comment, I googled imaged "newborn babies."  Oops. Too cute. Except this one...this one is weird...
    ROFL, Smells Like Teen Spirit's baby sister maybe?? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"