March 2014 Moms
Options

Check in Poll

lazyreaderlazyreader member
edited October 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Edited by mod
(I had accidentally posted the wrong link.)

here's the correct one! (no personal information. cross my heart). It's a (anonymous) survey to see the progress of everyone and how their LOs are growing. No comparisons either. 

Re: Check in Poll

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What did I miss?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fuck! I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I must've posted the wrong link. 

Thanks for fixing it! I'll add the corrected link (and double check my html)
  • Options
  • Options
    babycaps said:

Obviously I missed something but it looks like it was an honest mistake! and it looks fixed?

I LOVE the poll!!!!!
    This !! Geez !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Ah HA! The results are at the end via link. Here is a link to them:

Fun things to note:
    For the EBFers that now give food - the numbers of people getting their period back is increasing... slowly. The ladies that used formula have much higher numbers.
    There are 6 people in need of Nap assistance (one or less than one nap a day)  
    Some of the favorite toys are: Cup. Couch. Lint Roller. Siblings toys. Things that make noise. Things with buttons. +more!
    The brag responses are really fun. Lots of milestones. Crawling. loveing. stairs. 
    Someone has 4 teeth! (jamie just got number 3 OMG)

• Options
    I want to know who has the unicorn baby boy that sleeps all the time and says mama on purpose.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Do we have any kids walking yet? I remember the first ones started at 8 months on my other BMB.
  • Options
    babylimas said:

Do we have any kids walking yet? I remember the first ones started at 8 months on my other BMB.

Apparently people have different definitions of walking.
    I consider 'walking' to be free standing and getting about, or very minimally holding on to someone or something.
    Some people will call it walking if the kid is upright and holding on for dear life, or heavily supported by someone, but still moving forward (or backward).

By the second definition, both of my older kids were walking between 7 and 8 months. They cruised easily by 9 or 10 months. But officially let go of furniture and hands right around their first birthdays.
    Poll??
  • Options
    Yeah, I have never heard walking defined as still holding on. I mean independently walking.
  • Options
    @bsouls‌ @babylimas‌
    I agree - letting go is official walking

But, I know far too many people that say their kid walked at 9 months or 'started walking' at 7 months. When really, that's when the kid was able to move along furniture.

Remember the STTN questions? There's the 'official' definition, and then the people that wanted 8-10 hours.

I see there's a poll now so I'm heading over there. :D
  • Options
    When I voted in this poll LO had no teeth, but now she has one broken through and another visible! :-P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"