Cloth Diapering

Official Catfish Poll

edited October 2014 in Cloth Diapering
Most likely to be the cd board catfish:

Official Catfish Poll 46 votes

ITK-have you ever actually seen a pic from this "chick"? $20 says she's a 50 year old man
28% 13 votes
CLLDLL-why you no friend me on Facebook?
2% 1 vote
missmimsyy-she sure is concerned about what we know about the catfish. probably trying to cover her tracks
6% 3 votes
MapleMe-who becomes a beloved reg on a cd board BEFORE they even have a baby?
4% 2 votes
Stoney-disappearing for days at a time. new chalet my ass...
4% 2 votes
chickypoo2468-or should we call you MK? what's with the name change, huh?
13% 6 votes
TJnumbers-sure does encourage NCDR chatter
6% 3 votes
OvenRack-she DID once threaten to hunt you all down
4% 2 votes
SAK-oh, you thought the SS was a joke?
4% 2 votes
SS-tell us below because polls can only have 10 options. I can think of great reasons all you bishes are shady though.
26% 12 votes

Re: Official Catfish Poll

• Loading the player...
  • edited October 2014
    lbs2012 said:
    Wait, why am I actually sad my name isn't on the list?! It's like a who's who of the CD board! I also may still be trying to figure out why ya'll are talking about fish.
    You're awfully quick to point out that you're NOT a lead suspect...

(andplusalso, don't get butt hurt.  like it says above you can only add 10 options in a poll and those were the first 9 questionable people I thought of.  be glad you don't immediately jump to my mind when I think fraud)
  • Also, TJnumbers reason should be 'because mods on the bump don't exactly have a reputation of sanity...' Lol, no offense intended to my two favorite mods @tj1979 and @nanabanana06‌ ;)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • This whole thing is creeping me out. And I'm also remembering a thread from earlier this year in which someone, I can't remember who, was being somewhat critical the practice of referring to family members as DH/DS/DD etc. 

Here's hoping the predator becomes the prey!

• Ok, so this may have been my idea but know I want to vote for everyone! Why can't we all be catfish?
  • This whole thing is creeping me out. And I'm also remembering a thread from earlier this year in which someone, I can't remember who, was being somewhat critical the practice of referring to family members as DH/DS/DD etc. 

Here's hoping the predator becomes the prey!

That was me. Cause I think it's narcissistic. Also, that was in response to someone's UO of using initials being stupid and confusing, I wasn't telling the world they all needed to use initials, just defending my position of not using my relationship to someone as the way I describe them on the board.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • lbs2012 said:

Wait, why am I actually sad my name isn't on the list?! It's like a who's who of the CD board! I also may still be trying to figure out why ya'll are talking about fish.

I'm not on the list don't feel bad
    :((

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Now I feel sick and left out.

I'm going to go get some apple juice and saltines and watch some bad tv on Netflix.
  • Can someone please get the remote? And while you're up some juice and saltines?

This sucks. :(
  • oh no, you caught it, @sarenu1?  :(  

Yup.
  • Yayyy I didn't make the list!

::flying under the radar::

Same here!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• oh no, you caught it, @sarenu1?  :(  

do you at least get to lay around and be sick or do you have to parent through it?  it's a special kind of horrible to have to parent while puking.

They are both at daycare. I don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky. My issue isn't puking.
  • TJ1979 said:

None of the above. Obviously it's @mandmeesh. Who is THAT nice? And that baby she brought to mommycon! Too adorable, too sweet, and too quiet to be real. I vote extremely technologically advanced android.

Good points. Plus we know she already has some other questionable Internet activity
    Hahahahaha
    I image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• countrycottoncountrycotton member
    edited October 2014
    Can we make @sarenu1 today's catfish? She feels so bad, it might make her feel better if we all thought she was catfishing us. Or maybe she is really is a catfish and is really having the best day ever?
  • Dude I have a terrible memory. I don't even remember my own work extension. And I've been there for 7 years.

• <--- Maybe we're all catfish.
  • LLOL at ITK being the catfish by a landslide!
  • countrycottoncountrycotton member
    edited October 2014
    @theultimatesak‌ yes, I know what a catfish is. But honestly I don't think we have any regs that are truly catfishing here. So why not have some fun and make it some sort of fun, enduring pick me up kind thing that will only be understood by those with CD love? Edited I lost my gif powers
  • I don't KNOW but really, do I want to spend every minute worrying about it? If I was to worry about things like that too much it would be an awful lonely existence. Some one harmlessly pretending to be someone they aren't. If I felt someone here was truly nefarious.... Then I suspect we wouldn't know until it was too late. I can't take back the things I've posted, but I can be aware of what I post going forward. I the mean time I'm here for the fun of it.
  • I feel like we're in the middle of an Agatha Christie mystery.
  • I voted SS.
    I'd rather not say in case I'm wrong.
  • I voted SS.

I'd rather not say in case I'm wrong.
    In case?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I'm more worried about the people who aren't members of the bump, and watch every word we say. No fear of the people actually "here".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"