September 2012 Moms

The Monday Thread

13»

Re: The Monday Thread

• amandad715amandad715 member
    edited October 2014

For those with the boche dishwashers, 3rd rack? no 3rd rack? I feel like 3rd rack would make less room. 

@redneckmomma25‌
    My SIL is a Bosch sales rep for our area and a chain of appliance stores in Chicagoland. I'll check with her!
    We have all stainless steel Bosch appliances (family discounts are awesome!!!) minus our fridge which is Amana and is a hand-me-down from SIL. She gets ridiculous things for free. And we reap the benefits.

Edited to add-SIL says "yes absolutely 3rd rack!!" It's the best selling feature they have. And the SKU for the most popular dishwasher is shp65tl. Comes in black, white and stainless.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited October 2014

For those with the boche dishwashers, 3rd rack? no 3rd rack? I feel like 3rd rack would make less room. 

@redneckmomma25‌
    My SIL is a Bosch sales rep for our area and a chain of appliance stores in Chicagoland. I'll check with her!
    We have all stainless steel Bosch appliances (family discounts are awesome!!!) minus our fridge which is Amana and is a hand-me-down from SIL. She gets ridiculous things for free. And we reap the benefits.

Edited to add-SIL says "yes absolutely 3rd rack!!" It's the best selling feature they have. And the SKU for the most popular dishwasher is shp65tl. Comes in black, white and stainless.
    Thanks!

It's $728. I guess I was planning to spend a good amount on one. Just want to make sure it's a good price for what I'm getting. Originally $899.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"