1st Trimester
Options

12dpo and waiting to test!

So this is my first time posting on any website, so please be patient. I had a chemical pregancy in August, which was our first time ttc. My cycle has been completely whacky since then, but I am doing the opk testing to try and help get any idea of what my body is doing. I am about 12dpo now and I have told myself that I am absolutely not testing until I am late. My cycles runs about 38 days now. I have had some symptoms, but they are all so common with a period it's too hard to tell. I'm nervous to get another negative.

Re: 12dpo and waiting to test!

• Options
    Thank you! I am not a member, but I will check it out. After the chemical pregnancy, I am very reluctant to test early again. Definately waiting this time!
  • Options
    Are you temping to determine ovulation or just using opks? Opks will predict ovulation but not confirm it. Only temping will confirm.

Good luck though! I hope this is it for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have not tried temping. I am afraid of becoming too obsessed. lol. We started trying in July and August is when I had the CP. I want to see how the opk's do and if I don't feel like they are helping, I will try the temping.

And thank you, I will look at the thread for the TWW.

Thanks, ladies!
  • Options
    Best of luck to you :)
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pro tip: you don't know if you ovulated unless you're temping. 
  • Options
    I second the suggestion to check out the TTGP board. Those ladies give some great advice. Just make sure you read the pinned post at the top first.
  • Options
    I def recommend temping. Don't worry it's not really that obsessive just have to take temp when you wake up. It works wonders and helps in your 2ww. Good luck!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board