TTC After a Loss

~*~*Our March Memories 10/20/14~*~*

**Still looking for someone who is willing to take over this check-in!  I know we are all so busy but it's such an important thing to many women on the board.  If no one offers, I'll make the check-in every other week as long as I can manage it**

Welcome to the TTCAL March Check in. If you had a March EDD or loss date, no matter which year, you are welcome to join. If you haven't already participated in a check in, please post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here. It will be posted weekly.  If you get a BFP please send PM to 
@frenchteachermama.  If you do not send her a PM she will not announce your BFP to the group.

The check in list reflects those who have previously posted an intro and checked in recently. If I removed you in error, please let me know!  I recently took a few people off of the check in who haven't posted in a few week.  Please feel free to jump back in at any point!!  

Weekly Check In:

Please update us:  How are you feeling, where are you in your cycle, or what are your coping mechanisms.  ((HUGS)) to everyone who needs them!!

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: ~*~*Our March Memories 10/20/14~*~*

• AFM:  I am just trucking along with my FET prep.  I've had 4 papers due this past week and 2 more this week so at least I have something keeping me busy!  I have a big ultrasound on Thursday to check my lining and see what's going on with the fluid and transfer is supposed to be 10/30!!  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Thanks for the check-in FTM! I'm sorry things have gotten so busy for you, but glad it's helping to pass the time before your FET!

@KTlovess I will keep my FX for the award!

AFM I am still sick. Mostly a lingering cough and dry throat. DH and I are NTNP this cycle and I am waiting to O which could be anywhere between now and two weeks from today depending how long my cycle decides to be this time. I had a bunch of WCM last week, but no temp shift so I guess it was just random.

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Also, FYI I am changing my sn to TigerLynx31413

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Hi Ladies,

@Frenchteachermama I'll take over the check-in. Certain times of the month are busier than others for me, but I'll try my best to keep up with it. I hope things look good for you on Thursday. 
    @ktlovess FX for that award.
    @Nieko0423 I hope you get well soon.

AFM: This past cycle was a bust. AF started on Saturday. I think I might have some lining issues though. TMI, but I barely filled two pads since then, and between last night and this morning the only trace of blood is when I wipe. It seems like my periods are getting lighter and lighter which I don't understand. We'll try for another two cycles, but then we'll head to the RE if not successful. 

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• ktlovess said:
    Good morning! I don't think I have checked in in a bit. I'm sorry that you can't find someone willing to take over this for you. New ladies - it's a good way to get to know us! And, having run this check in myself, it's a pretty good one, too!. I am in the same boat as you @Frenchteachermama, where I am too busy to run this. I'm afraid I would keep missing posting it.

FX that your US shows that you can do the transfer on the 30th! That's exciting. I am thinking of you.

AFM - Trucking away at my fellowship. I found out that my PhD thesis is being nominated for a Governor General's Gold Medal award. Keep your fingers crossed that I get it - I won't find out until my convocation. I kind of wish I wasn't told, because now I have my hopes up.
    As some of you know, we are getting a puppy! T-40 days and counting. We are both super excited. No news on TTC as of yet, but MH and I have talked about it at least. He isn't ready. So, no bench burning party, and probably not until Spring, 2015. 
    Thank KT!  Since we joined a year ago it's been me and you leading this, I REALLY hope a newbie will take over!  That is so exciting about the puppy!  I can't remember what breed of dog you're getting.  I'm sorry DH isn't ready to TTC again, how do you feel about it?  And kudos about your thesis being nominated!  You rock!!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Thanks for the check-in FTM! I'm sorry things have gotten so busy for you, but glad it's helping to pass the time before your FET!

@KTlovess I will keep my FX for the award!

AFM I am still sick. Mostly a lingering cough and dry throat. DH and I are NTNP this cycle and I am waiting to O which could be anywhere between now and two weeks from today depending how long my cycle decides to be this time. I had a bunch of WCM last week, but no temp shift so I guess it was just random.
    I just saw you changed your name!!  I'm so sorry that you are still feeling sick!  I always get the tickle cough every winter and it sucks!  Especially when you are trying to get some sexy time in...

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• @Frenchteachermama - Thanks for the check-in. I just saw @Cheetara2 volunteered to take over for you! Thanks @Cheetara2! I know what you mean about being busy. I am working full-time and going to school part-time myself, and it is just a killer most days! Anyway, GL with your US on Thursday, I hope it goes well. FX for you for 10/30.

@ktlovess - Congrats on your nomination! That is great! FX that you get it, but even just getting nominated seems like an honor. Also, so excited for you about the puppy! I <3 my pups so much! Even though it is hard in the beginning while they're getting trained and acclimated it is so worth it. I love coming home to their cute faces after a bad day!

@tigerlynx31413 - Love the new SN. Sorry you're feeling sick. I hope you feel better before O comes along.

@Cheetara2 - Thanks for volunteering to take over the check-in! I am so happy you did. I was feeling really guilty that I couldn't do it right now because of my insane work and school schedule. Sorry that AF showed up. :-( FX crossed for you this cycle.

AFM, AF made her appearance and we are officially burning the bench as soon as she makes her exit (which will probably be today or tomorrow). MH was being a little weird about it last week, saying maybe we should wait until Dec or Jan, but I think that was just nerves, because yesterday he said he definitely wants to TTC again this month. I am excited to start TTC but I'm also so very nervous. If I am lucky enough to get a BFP I know I will be so very happy but so full of anxiety. And if I don't get a BFP, I will feel so disappointed and have even more anxiety. Oh well, I am just going to forge ahead and deal with whatever comes my way. So now I'm just waiting for O, which should be this weekend or early next week. Guess I'll be busting out to OPKs at the end of the week. Hope all you ladies have a great week and hugs to all who need them this week!

Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Frenchteachermama Thank you for the check in! On one hand I'm glad your busy it'll help the time pass. However I hope you are not too swamped. FX for your ultrasound Thursday. Big things coming. Very EXCITING!!!

ktlovess Best of Luck with the Award! I can't wait to see pictures of the puppy.

tigerlynx31413 Like the new sn. Hopefully you start to feel better soon!

Cheetara2 Sorry to hear about AF. FX for this next cycle.

AFM: Not a whole lot has changed. Doctor never saw a need to check on my retained tissue. I'm going to assume that it passed since last known number was a 12...? I can't even remember. I was sick last weekend and pretty sure I O'd sometime last Saturday night early Sunday. FF has my CHs set for last Monday so either way I'm sitting pretty in a TTW. As much as I would love for this to be our cycle for some reason I'm not feeling confident that it is. Guess we will see. Best wishes ladies and thank you Cheetara for taking over the our check in.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Thanks for the tag @ftm, and best of luck on your fet prep! I've been stepping back a bit from the board this week- im trying to focus IRL as I'm finding the board are making me more focused on my current issues. I started Fibristal for my fibroid this past week and I'm not impressed- massive headaches, and still spotting and having pelvic pain. I've got a surgical consult with another OB next Wednesday (nine more days of this) and im hoping he thinks I'm a good candidate. I hate spinning my wheels! Hugs to all

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• @ktlovess‌ thank you! I've always wondered. On my desktop it doesn't bring up screen names like my phone does. It's extremely annoying and I resort to copy past. Computer illiterate over here! =;

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Cheetara2 said:
    Hi Ladies,

@Frenchteachermama I'll take over the check-in. Certain times of the month are busier than others for me, but I'll try my best to keep up with it. I hope things look good for you on Thursday. 
    @ktlovess FX for that award.
    @Nieko0423 I hope you get well soon.

AFM: This past cycle was a bust. AF started on Saturday. I think I might have some lining issues though. TMI, but I barely filled two pads since then, and between last night and this morning the only trace of blood is when I wipe. It seems like my periods are getting lighter and lighter which I don't understand. We'll try for another two cycles, but then we'll head to the RE if not successful. 
    YAY!!  You are the best!!!  Thanks so much!  I don't have an updated spread sheet but many people use a google doc chart to keep track of the posts.  I can send you an old one if you have a gmail address.  The tags are current but there are many people who haven't posted in a long time.  You can keep them on for a few more weeks and then remove them.  

My periods also have gotten progressively lighter and lighter.  It's been a big concern of mine but neither my OB or RE seem to think it's a big deal.  I used to be a 7 day heavy person and now I'm 2-3 light tampons at most.  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• ctk181 said:

@Frenchteachermama - Thanks for the check-in. I just saw @Cheetara2 volunteered to take over for you! Thanks @Cheetara2! I know what you mean about being busy. I am working full-time and going to school part-time myself, and it is just a killer most days! Anyway, GL with your US on Thursday, I hope it goes well. FX for you for 10/30.

@ktlovess - Congrats on your nomination! That is great! FX that you get it, but even just getting nominated seems like an honor. Also, so excited for you about the puppy! I <3 my pups so much! Even though it is hard in the beginning while they're getting trained and acclimated it is so worth it. I love coming home to their cute faces after a bad day!

@tigerlynx31413 - Love the new SN. Sorry you're feeling sick. I hope you feel better before O comes along.

@Cheetara2 - Thanks for volunteering to take over the check-in! I am so happy you did. I was feeling really guilty that I couldn't do it right now because of my insane work and school schedule. Sorry that AF showed up. :-( FX crossed for you this cycle.

AFM, AF made her appearance and we are officially burning the bench as soon as she makes her exit (which will probably be today or tomorrow). MH was being a little weird about it last week, saying maybe we should wait until Dec or Jan, but I think that was just nerves, because yesterday he said he definitely wants to TTC again this month. I am excited to start TTC but I'm also so very nervous. If I am lucky enough to get a BFP I know I will be so very happy but so full of anxiety. And if I don't get a BFP, I will feel so disappointed and have even more anxiety. Oh well, I am just going to forge ahead and deal with whatever comes my way. So now I'm just waiting for O, which should be this weekend or early next week. Guess I'll be busting out to OPKs at the end of the week. Hope all you ladies have a great week and hugs to all who need them this week!

YAY for burning the bench!  This whole process is full of anxiety!  We'll be here for you!  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• uromys said:

Frenchteachermama Thank you for the check in! On one hand I'm glad your busy it'll help the time pass. However I hope you are not too swamped. FX for your ultrasound Thursday. Big things coming. Very EXCITING!!!

ktlovess Best of Luck with the Award! I can't wait to see pictures of the puppy.

tigerlynx31413 Like the new sn. Hopefully you start to feel better soon!

Cheetara2 Sorry to hear about AF. FX for this next cycle.

AFM: Not a whole lot has changed. Doctor never saw a need to check on my retained tissue. I'm going to assume that it passed since last known number was a 12...? I can't even remember. I was sick last weekend and pretty sure I O'd sometime last Saturday night early Sunday. FF has my CHs set for last Monday so either way I'm sitting pretty in a TTW. As much as I would love for this to be our cycle for some reason I'm not feeling confident that it is. Guess we will see. Best wishes ladies and thank you Cheetara for taking over the our check in.

I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone but with my retained tissue I plateaued in the 1100s I think for a couple of weeks and that's when my OB made the call for the D&C (5 weeks after my miscarriage).  I think 12 is a good sign that you're clear.  FX for you this cycle!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• kcrkcs said:
    Thank you FTM for taking the time, and thanks cheetara for taking over. We are on vacation number two, now in Florida. Just had an amazing snorkel experience the past two days. Still searching out my manatee lovies. I am finishing the end of AF #2 and it has been much more "normal" this go round so I am hoping that means I will actually be able to time things a bit this cycle. I have had a little revolution of thinking recently. Right after our loss I was so desperate to get going again. It was all consuming- the grief fornthebloss of our babies, and the need to be pregnant again. I am still very much wanting to be pregnant again but I finally feel like it is not an all consuming need... It feels much more healthy. :) you ladies (this whole board) deserve so much thanks for this. So thank you!!!!
    I totally get this.  I was the same way and boy has life taken a much different turn than I thought it would.  I'm glad you are feeling more healthy about TTC!  Manatees are my favorite animals, if you see one give it a huge kiss from me :)

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• LauraO11 said:
    Thanks for the tag @ftm, and best of luck on your fet prep! I've been stepping back a bit from the board this week- im trying to focus IRL as I'm finding the board are making me more focused on my current issues. I started Fibristal for my fibroid this past week and I'm not impressed- massive headaches, and still spotting and having pelvic pain. I've got a surgical consult with another OB next Wednesday (nine more days of this) and im hoping he thinks I'm a good candidate. I hate spinning my wheels! Hugs to all
    I'm so sorry you are going through all of this.  Please keep us posted with what the 2nd opinion says!!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Cheetara2Cheetara2 member
    edited October 2014
    @Frenchteachermama I'll try to do it justice.

It can only be sent to a gmail account? I might be one of the few that doesn't have an account there. Guess I could create one if that's the only way. 

Ok, I guess it's not so crazy afterall. I just figured it meant my lining was really thin so there wasn't much to shed. I've been on progesterone in the past, so it made me wonder if I was back to that issue. Guess we'll see.

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• jms627jms627 member
    edited October 2014

@frenchteachermama - thank you for the check in!  FX for a good ultrasound! :D

kcrkcs - I can totally relate to this as well.  Trying to get pregnant was an all consuming thought, and now while I still think of it, it's not as obsessive as it was.

LauraO11 - Hugs to you - I'm sorry you are going through this.

Hugs to all ladies who need it!

Things have been going fairly well.  Work is good, life is good. I still think about the m/c every day, but I think that will always happen.  Just really trucking away, wedding planning, and looking forward to the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas stretch ahead.  It's definitely my favorite time of the year :)  Really anxious to stop TTA come December. 

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"