February 2013 Moms

unabashed AW (you can throw something at me)

Kieran can count to ten! :D It happened randomly as we were eating dinner last night and he did it again later that evening.

DH and I were like...

I know it's probably due to repetition and sesame street but still....ma ma so proud ;)
Married: August 2008
DS born: February 2013
TTC #2: Nov. 14
Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16

Re: unabashed AW (you can throw something at me)

• Loading the player...
  • DD can count to ten, but insists that everything is blue. ;-)

• Mine can only say 1 and hold up his little pointer finger. He also doesn't know any colors as he has no interest when we sit down and try to do shapes, numbers or colors. He runs away after I get everything out and sit down to do it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Like @draeray‌ , E will hold up two fingers and say "dwo." Yes, with a d. M not sure he can SAY t.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• All food in our house is an 'apple'.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Whenever I have written M's name in all caps, she does something to the "I" in it.  I was like, whatever, she wants to color the "I."  But after a couple times, it was obvious she was correcting it.  She knows that the "I" is supposed to have bars at the bottom and top since that is how it is in all the alphabet things she has, but mom has been making it as just a line.  So M has been correcting it for me.
  • Oh, and new muscle baby can roll over, push up, and smile at 6 weeks old.
  • We also went to the dentist today for teeth well-checks. No discolouration or plaque buildup :D Sim's has plenty of spacing, and Jamie's are pretty close but normal flossing is doing the job. Also they just about lost their minds playing with sticky wall walkers the hygienist gave them... repeatedly threw those sticky little men at the wall and screamed with joy to watch them flip down the wall... 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• We are big on "more" for everything. Although today I held up blocks and got her to pick the right colour. She did it three times...the fourth time she smacked me. So that was the end of the blocks. Really not a fan of this hitting stage.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD pooped on the potty all weekend long. :-)

I am NOT potty training but she has been asking to go and going.....wish she could rub off on my 2.5 year old who refuses to do the same. Not really sure what to do with her though because daycare won't potty train until 2? Wish I could just get my kids to switch their behavior in that aspect. lol.

Also, she is finally walking pretty well. (didn't take steps until 18mths so...still kinda new at it)
  • DD has started answering questions. Of course most the time its NO. And we are big on more which is loosely translated as "NOW B@TCH". So far DD is working out to have my personality and DH's brains...this going to get interesting

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hey here's what I traded in for the counting. ;) Horrible separation anxiety and we barely walk on our own anymore. It's bad guys (as you know from my last few posts) :( and now he projects it onto his sitter and is clingy with her.

I'm at a loss anymore what to do about it.
  • We can make this a drinking thread ;) wine XD
  • Rynleigh , how do you manage to always have those boys dressed so cute?!?

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Rynleigh , how do you manage to always have those boys dressed so cute?!?
    Generalized anxiety disorder, now with more compulsions. You, too, can be an obsessive outfitter. 

and the dream of the 90s is alive, in Portland. We're allowed to add plaid and thermal to whatever we want ;) 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"