Working Moms
Options

Intro

Hi! I just saw this board mentioned on my BMB and had NO IDEA it existed! Im pretty excited to be able to participate in a board dedicated to the challenges of being a working mom so I thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. Im 26, just had my first baby 7 weeks ago and have been back at work for a week.

I work for a global oilfield company. I occasionally travel, with a week-long trip to Houston looming in the early part of February that Im both nervous and excited about. I work M-F with every other weekend and week nights on call (Friday to Friday). My H is an Operations Manager at a different oilfield company and he works an insane amount of hours (most often betwen 70-80 hours per week). This leaves me to do all the drop-offs and pick-ups with the nanny, dr's appts, grocery shopping, housework, etc. since he is out the door by 5:30 in the morning and doesn't get home until between 7-8. Luckily, I do have pretty good flexibility with my job so I am able to accomplish all of this with minimal stress and headache.

Im completely in love with my life and my sweet little boy, and I can't wait to join in on the threads this board has to offer! Thanks!

Mrs. H
Crohn's Dx: August 2008
Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
Married: 05/19/2012
TTC #1: June 2013
BFP: December 2013
DS: Born 08/29/2014
TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board