Pregnant after IF
Options

2IF Grad Check-In October 19, 2014

Momarazzi007Momarazzi007 member
edited October 2014 in Pregnant after IF
Congrats to everyone for making it here!

***This check-in is for Graduates of the 2IF board here on The Bump! We link to their board so they can check in on graduates and friends made along the way! :)***

ALSO!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO @Bookishmama & @HawaiinSunset09 I will add you to charts this week and go ahead and answer and update us!!!

If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week. :)

Bump Member Due Date TEAM How YOU doing?
Jefreysmom24 18-Oct BLUE Any news?!?!?!?!? Didn't see update! Hope all is weel, very excited for you!
Lcloffredo 16-Nov PINK Yeay on great check up and c-section scheduled Nov 5th! Don't be too hard on yourself- its hard enough to grow one let alone two! And you've had enough stress this time aorund you are allowed to be however you need to be to get through the day. It won' be but a few more weeks! Stay strong and hopefully everyone will be nice to you til the end here!
Freakyfast 20-Dec PINK Thinking about you MIA!
Chrissynena 14-Dec PURPLE How was Ultrasound? Hope contrations have slowed down and everything is more stable!!! Glad you are able to rest more!
Momarazzi007 26-Feb BLUE MOAR appts this week
Mommalawyer    27-Feb BLUE Hope all is well!
StellaMakes3 9-Mar GREEN Boo on GD but yeay on team Green Bean!!! Hope class went well, next appt 10/28
Topaz777 15-Apr TBD Any updates? Do you want to be on this check-up?
Sassfrass 12-May TBD How did Ultrasound go?!?!?!?!
Iheartsippycups2 25-May TBD 10/28 next appt! Sorry about all the feelz, I get it, I'm not emotional either so this is like what city! 
JimBobCooter 15-Jun TBD Yeay on excellent Betas! When is U/S? 

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW: FOr those who are farther along- have you been banned from doing anything bc of pregnancy? For those earlier in- are there things you are going to miss getting to do while pregnant? All- you can answer both and look forward or back :)
January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
Conception:image
imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2IF Grad Check-In October 19, 2014

• Options
    1.  How many weeks along are you? 21 weeks, 5 days

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Monday ultrasound, Friday OB check up

3.  How are you feeling lately? somedays super tired and unable to function, somedays I am non stop going... which is reason for former... Had to rest last weekend bc I was over doing it. This week's appointment my doctor told me she was going to go over calnedar of what she expects me to start calming down and not be out and about so much. Not really bed rest- just not out and about everyday. I was in hospital for a month last pregnancy and she is being overly cautious this time.

4.  QOTW: For those who are farther along- have you been banned from doing anything bc of pregnancy? For those earlier in- are there things you are going to miss getting to do while pregnant? All- you can answer both and look forward or back.

I was kicked off an Elmo ride a few days ago bc I was pregnant. I had just done it the month before with no issue. Also- we went to Great Wolf Lodge and one of the ladies there said to go on one family ride, the little kids love it. It was WAY more violent than I thought... I was recording it for daughter's reaction and you can here me very clearly screaming out and expletive as we got tossed around first time. I should not have done that. I had to sit for about an hour to recover after that lol! AM hoping to do Christmas Town in December, but we will see! After that I don't think hubs will let me play in snow if we get any....

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 40 weeks! Due date was yesterday!
    2. Dr apt tomorrow afternoon for NST prenatal testing. Dr said if everything looks ok then he wants to wait until I am at 41 weeks before inducing if nothing has happened before then. At my apt last Thursday I wasn't even a centimeter dilated!
    3. Feeling anxious just waiting for labor to start. And I somehow hurt my left foot the other day - didn't trip or anything, it just started hurting so now I am limping around as well as waddling!
    4. Haven't been banned from doing anything. I definitely miss sleeping in any position other than my left side and also I broke down and had a few sips of coke over the weekend. Can't wait to be able to drink Starbucks lattes regularly too! I think I miss that more than wine lol!

Thanks for the check-in @Momarazzi007‌ and hope everyone has a good week!
  • Options
    1.  How many weeks along are you? 9 weeks today

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Oct 28th ultrasound

3.  How are you feeling lately? Good, tired, same

4.  QOTW: FOr those who are farther along- have you been banned from doing anything bc of pregnancy? For those earlier in- are there things you are going to miss getting to do while pregnant? All- you can answer both and look forward or back :D
    Not missing doing anything, but I miss Coke! I am trying to drink only 1 every few days, but dang it's hard! I don't drink coffee, so coke is my caffeine. It also is the beginning of crab season down here, and dang I miss me some crabs and melted butter... Stupid shellfish...

@momarazzi007

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

1.  How many weeks along are you? 32w1d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Had a BPP today and an OB appt. Babies passed with flying colors, man they are busy. This week starts twice a week monitoring at the office. 3 more weeks for the last growth scan. 

3.  How are you feeling lately? Tired, but not too bad I suppose. I have noticed that multiple errands in a row are becoming harder and harder. 

4.  QOTW: FOr those who are farther along- have you been banned from doing anything bc of pregnancy? For those earlier in- are there things you are going to miss getting to do while pregnant? All- you can answer both and look forward or back   I have officially been banned from traveling more than an hour away. We were hoping to go up north to my hometown for my oldest nephews family night for football (his senior year), but the doc said uh nope. Plus there is no level 3 nicu up there, so they would end up transferring them back here anyway.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    lcloffredolcloffredo member
    edited October 2014
    1.  How many weeks along are you? 36+1 

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?Wednesday is my next apt/ultrasound and it is also the date my doctor gave us when he talked about the average gestation of twins (36 and a half weeks according to him) and two weeks until my scheduled C-section. 

3.  How are you feeling lately? I made my way to L&D after six hours of constant contractions last Tuesday. I decided it was time after I started throwing-up with my contractions like I did the first time around. They gave me nausea meds when I got there though and the vomiting stopped and my contractions because irregular. After checking me and seeing I was only 1cm dilated they said that's not enough progress and sent me home. I have had irregular contractions 24/7 since. I passed a LARGE part of my mucous plug Friday after much intense cramping. I hope when they check me Wednesday I have dilated more and they agree to push my C-section up a week.

4.  QOTW: For those who are farther along- have you been banned from doing anything bc of pregnancy? For those earlier in- are there things you are going to miss getting to do while pregnant? All- you can answer both and look forward or back :) I have not been really been "banned" from doing anything but have been told to not push it. Well pushing it for me at this point is just about anything! I can't wait to just be able to get out of the house or even just do housework when I'm bored. I've watched so many kids shows to occupy DD that I think my brain is turning to mush!    
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. 40 weeks! Due date was yesterday!
    2. Dr apt tomorrow afternoon for NST prenatal testing. Dr said if everything looks ok then he wants to wait until I am at 41 weeks before inducing if nothing has happened before then. At my apt last Thursday I wasn't even a centimeter dilated!
    3. Feeling anxious just waiting for labor to start. And I somehow hurt my left foot the other day - didn't trip or anything, it just started hurting so now I am limping around as well as waddling!
    4. Haven't been banned from doing anything. I definitely miss sleeping in any position other than my left side and also I broke down and had a few sips of coke over the weekend. Can't wait to be able to drink Starbucks lattes regularly too! I think I miss that more than wine lol!

Thanks for the check-in @Momarazzi007‌ and hope everyone has a good week!

Update: prenatal screening went well and induction is scheduled for this Thursday if baby doesn't come sooner! Still not dilated but 80 percent effaced!
  • Options
    @Jeffreysmom24‌ AUGH!!! Very exciting!!! Keep us updated as you can!

@lcloffredo‌ so as soon as next week?!??!?! Very exciting!!!

Hoping for great deliveries for both of you!!! :)

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Good luck ladies!!! How exciting!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    omg! I never get notifications on mobile!

1.  How many weeks along are you? 11w1d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? our 1st u/s technically was in the ER the sat before my scheduled appointment. I started bleeding and freaked out obviously due to the mc last year and the cp. baby was perfectly fine, moving around alot and a good strong hb... no answers though as to the bleeding. fast forward to my u/s. perfect lil babe measuring exactly 10 weeks which I already knew because I just had that feeling when I o'd. strong hb... and ANSWERS to why I was bleeding. I have a sch a little bit on the larger side, so I am on bedrest for 4 weeks, 1 week down! phew! my NEXT appointment is Nov 12 and I will get another u/s to check on the baby and the sch! I also had to do my glucose test already due to the IR, bleck.

3.  How are you feeling lately? The ms is still going strong, I thought I was in the clear, but no cigar. So ginger, peppermint and Zofran are my best buds atm. energy wise though, I am starting to feel a bit better, but I am chalking it up to all my bedrest... whooooh fun!

4.  QOTW: FOr those who are farther along- have you been banned from doing anything bc of pregnancy? For those earlier in- are there things you are going to miss getting to do while pregnant? All- you can answer both and look forward or back

I cant pick up my nephews right now due to the fact that both of them are already over my weight limit at the time being because of the bleed... kind of a huge bummer for me!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"