Cloth Diapering
Options

warning...bitchy pregnant venting inside this post!

omg I am so fed up with trying to find clothes to fit into! I love to wear jeans but my enormous belly and non-existent ass push the jeans down and I'm constantly pulling them up. I am only 5'0 so I struggle finding pants the right length and when they get pushed down like that they drag the floor! All my shirts are too tight or too short. I look like a hot freaking mess. My nerves are shot and my kids are constantly getting on my nerves and now we're adding a newborn to the insanity?!?!?! I'm scared outta my mind if I really sit and think about it. I don't feel prepared for this baby at all and SO won't decide on a MFing name for goodness sake!!!! I've NEVER waited this long to name a child. Just when I think we've got the name set in stone, he changes his mind again! I think I'm gonna lose it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: warning...bitchy pregnant venting inside this post!

• Options
    thanks BFF! I think I was having an emotional rant lol. SO is a good bit older than me so this is his 4th child actually. :) He named all 3 of his kids and he says the name has to just "come naturally" to him. I feel like we're going to leave the hospital without a name.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I knew he had kids. I meant his first with you. I guess I didn't write that out well. And if you have both named all of your kids early, then maybe that makes nkotb special by waiting. ;)
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    If it offers any peace to you, 3 of my 4 kids didn't officially have names when we walked in to the hospital to deliver. And while I was pretty sure I knew what I thought we were going to name each of them, all 3 came home with different names than I had assumed we would use going in. And all of their names suit them much better than the names I thought we would use. I promise your kid will have a name and it will be perfect. And yes. Maternity jeans suck. Rant away!
    thank you SAK. I know he'll have one, I'm just being whiny about it.

• Options
    TJ1979 said:
    I knew he had kids. I meant his first with you. I guess I didn't write that out well. And if you have both named all of your kids early, then maybe that makes nkotb special by waiting. ;)
    oops. yes his first with me :)  

• Options
    It took us a week after DD2 was born to give her a name. We had a crazy one picked out & ended up with a cute,

traditional name. You can wait to meet him & then see what fits. :-) Glad you were able to get what you needed for nkotb. Men just don't think about those things & can't understand why women panic until they feel prepared.
  • Options
    I don't know how far along you are, but if you've still got time to make use of maternity clothes, I'd buy one pair of maternity jeans and get them tailored. I felt like I was losing my mind trying to squeeze into regular jeans. I feel for you though; I've got six inches on you & still find that any maternity pants I own drag the ground.
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, DH and I *just* started talking about names last week. We're only about halfway through, there's a bit of time left to pick! 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I've only got about 6 weeks and a few days till my due date. I found my black leggings yesterday so I'll be wearing those a lot I'm sure ;) I'm going to buy a few more pairs and long shirts bc it's not sweater weather in ga yet. Ugh I wish the weather would make up it's mind.

• Options
    I'm 5'2" so I totally get the "nothing fits right" issue. And both my pregnancies had my belly during straight out like a torpedo so a bunch of the maternity shirts were too short by about 6 or 7 months.

I bought a couple new shirts from Motherhood Maternity in April (due in May) and it was so worth it. It made me feel so much better about getting dressed for work every day. So even though you don't have long to go, I think buying a couple pieces that fit will be worth it for you. :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had the best luck with stuff listed as 'tunic length' because then it covers my butt for leggings, but now as I'm getting farther along it's a little less lengthy, but still covers my belly all the way.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"