3rd Trimester

7 months pregnant - not felt baby move much today

I usually feel baby move all day long pretty much but since early this morning meaning around 13 hours ago or so I haven't felt baby move at all really. Maybe once or twice if that. Not sure if it's a for sure move or I'm just waiting for him to move. And my stomach has been aching all day, cramping, I've thrown up and been having diarrhea. Sorry tmi. Should I be concerned? Is it normal to go a day or so with a not so active baby?

Re: 7 months pregnant - not felt baby move much today

• Havana2014Havana2014 member
    edited October 2014
    I had this recently. As advised, I ate and drank something sweet and lay down for a while but was still worried.

I took myself to the hospital to get checked out. All was fine - as soon as I got there she started wriggling around. Typical, but it was worth going for the reassurance. As PP said, baby might just be having a lazy day.
  • Just echoing what others have said.  If this is abnormal for you, call your doc.  My LO definitely has lazier days than others, and kick counting is a total joke - he chills out for hours at a time sometimes.  But if yours is normally active, I wouldn't hesitate to call and see what your doc has to say.
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• Loading the player...
  • It's been happening to me lately as well. She does get more active it I eat and/or lay down. I haven't been worried enough to call my dr, but I would call yours and see what they have to say. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"