January 2014 Moms

cricket cricket

This board is full of crickets today.
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: cricket cricket

• I'm here! We are nap training today. Yay me.
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here. Putting E down for her nap. We just got back from her first trip to the French quarter. Beautiful day!

What's going on with TB? Implosion?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still checking in here, it's been so quiet.
  • Present. We were out all day enjoying the amazing weather here in the south.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• @mrspadfoot‌ I an of to check parenting out. . Surry this was a post and run. I was running errands.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• @mrspadfoot‌ I love the parenting board but feel like if I don't check in a few times a day I'm totally lost!! Lol. Going check it out now
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I checked out the parenting board for the first time. Whoa. There's a lot going on over there.
  • Yay esd that's awesome! MORE BABIES!!!!
  • We have been out of town at a wedding. It was fun! DD did not sleep great and refused to nap because there was so much going on

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• itsmeally said:

I am occasionally checking in here. It was slow over the weekend.  Also, the drama on July 2014 (see thread called "newb in town") has totally scared me of posting any pictures on TB.  I know that no matter where you post pics, it's not safe, but I feel much safer posting in the FB groups....

I didn't even go check that because I'm already paranoid enough, but I'm terrified of posting pictures anywhere online. We have put zero pictures of DD on the internet, and I went completely ballistic on my MIL when she put a photo of DD on Facebook after we very specifically asked her not to, and forced her to take it down immediately. I literally made her sign into her account and let my husband delete it, so I could be sure it was done correctly. (My MIL is an idiot. And a jerk.) I realize I'm a little overly insane about it, but there are just too many weirdos in this world.

In other news, we got a bedroom furniture this weekend and I LOVE IT! Last night DD slept 12 hours, and I slept in a comfy new bed... best night in a LONG time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"