3rd Trimester

27 weeks today

Missing the "but I don't feel pregnant" days.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 27 weeks today

• Bahahahahaha!! That made me laugh! I think 27 wks was when I started getting severe heartburn. Im looking foward to when the baby drops and it goes away (so they say)....36wks and I still feel like I have a volcano in my chest.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup! It only gets worse(for me anyway) I had the body of Ursula the sea hag towards the end. image

This^ LOL. I feel like this already.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yes! I still feel good, but I know its coming....
    I love feeling the girls move around, and dread when they figure out where my ribs and bladder are... that wont be fun :-) So I am 27 weeks today, and holding up well! :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cf1126 said:

Bahahahahaha!! That made me laugh! I think 27 wks was when I started getting severe heartburn. Im looking foward to when the baby drops and it goes away (so they say)....36wks and I still feel like I have a volcano in my chest.

Don't get your hopes up. My baby has dropped, heartburn still is in full-force.

With DS, I don't remember if it went away right after delivery or not. With him, I only had it in 3rd tri, and only when I bent over or laid down. With this baby, it's been pretty much the whole time all the time.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Truth be told, I think I've been pretty lucky so far but from my understanding this is about the time the real "fun" starts.  I'm sure it will be well worth it but I looking back I wish I could give my 8 - 12 week pregnant self a few word of wisdom :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"