1st Trimester
Options

3 under 3!

Feels like just yesterday i was on here with my first, let alone second. I am overjoyed to announce that i got a positive today at 11dpo. Looks like it is 3 under 3 for me. Praying for a healthy baby but if this one could be a girl that would be fantastic, haha. Looking foward to sharing stories and congrats to all of the other moms, first time or other wise.

:)
Pregnancy Ticker 
imageimage 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3 under 3!

• Options
    Ps..if anyone could answer this. I have changed my tickers several times now it is not updating for some reason. Any advice? Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    You are a brave woman! Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sure hope so! Haha, thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    I will have 3 that will be 3 and under ;). My daughter is 2.5 my son is 10 months and I am 6 weeks pregnant.
  • Options
    Congrats! My oldest son is 2 next week, my other son is 5 months and i am 3 weeks pregnant :)
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

I remember when I changed my ticker/sig, I had to hit save, like a good hundred times.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thank you. I have saved it a good 50 times already and it is correctly saved but only showing my old siggy. I just can't figure it out and it is driving me bonkers!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    Congrats! My first 3 were 3 and under also...all boys. :) I found out last week that #4 is on the way. It was a definite surprise! I will not be shockef if it's another boy, lol. Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!! Best of luck to you. Fingers crossed for girls for us both! Ps..i have a Ben too!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    megpea89megpea89 member
    edited October 2014
    Congrats!! I also will have 3 under 3! I was completely expecting my period to arrive a few weeks ago, and it never came, so I took a test thinking it would for sure come back negative, and bam, BFP! I've had a roller coaster of emotions. Some moments I am beyond thrilled to be adding a sweet life to our family, but the next moment I am scared to death, wondering how in the world I am going to handle 3 under 3 and all the changes that are going to need to happen. 
  • Options
    Congrats and best of luck to you megpea! And sparkle, that you..that makes me feel a lot better knowing it was an easy transition. I thought that going from one to two was pretty easy too!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    ScarsnStarsXScarsnStarsX member
    edited October 2014

Birth.
    Control.
    Hangry,
    If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. I have done nothing to you nor does my pregnancy affect you in any way. And for the information, i WAS on birth control. K. Thanks.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    MrsMuq said:
    Birth.
    Control.
    ScarsnStarsX - she's a troll. Ignore.
    Thank you dear :)
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    ScarsnStarsXScarsnStarsX member
    edited October 2014
    MauiBliss said:
    MrsMuq said:
    Birth.
    Control.
    ScarsnStarsX - she's a troll. Ignore.
    You are just so not fun. 
    Like OH EM GEE, i am no "fun". {Edited by mod} cry my eyes out...right. FOB.

ETA (from mod): "Joking" about suicide is never cool or funny.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"