February 2015 Moms
Options

2nd/3rd + mom's. Feeling SO much bigger this time around??

jadempyre1jadempyre1 member
edited October 2014 in February 2015 Moms
So this is my 3rd pregnancy, and I'm definitely showing and feeling so much more pregnant than 21 weeks! My husband keeps reminding me everyday of how "big" I am, and I'm starting to get a complex. I am definitely the biggest I've ever been starting out (by maybe 10 lbs), but I'm seriously getting frustrated. It doesn't help that I have very big boobs, and a short torso, so all of baby and my guts have no where else to go but "out". Anyone else feeling "fat pregnant"? Is it really just because this is my 3rd our do I need to stop eating (not really) ;)

Re: 2nd/3rd + mom's. Feeling SO much bigger this time around??

• Options
    The answer to everything is : yes. 2nd pregnancy and bigger now at 24+4 than I was at 8 months last time.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I remember being huge late in my last pregnancy, but I can't remember the rest of the time. So I'm not sure if I'm bigger, smaller, or about the same at this point. My belly is squishier though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Growing much faster this time around. I started out 20 lbs lighter this time too.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I feel much smaller this time. Probably because I've still kept the weight from my first pregnancy!!
  • Options
    You are not alone! I'm expecting #4 and I'm quite sure I was showing the minute the pee hit the stick. We are calling it after this littles arrival so I'm just enjoying the extra time with the Buddha belly. Of course, the uterus never completely shrinks back to the original size and doesn't hesitate to grow with subsequent pregnancies. Try and enjoy the fleeting moment and tell the squawkers to suck it!!
  • Options
    Yep, my belly is quite a bit bigger than last time, and I just feel bigger, but I'm actually 10lbs lighter this time around.
  • Options
    Yep! Feeling ginormous already this time around, and I am 25 lbs lighter starting off this time!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes, I look bigger and weigh more than at this point with my first. I started out 1 pound heavier.
  • Options
    YES! I look like I did when I was 7 months pregnant with my first. Since this is my third, I have expanded much more quickly than with the first two.
  • Options
    I'm 21 wks + 2 days and showing 5 weeks ahead of this lol. This is baby number 6 though.
  • Options
    This is my 3rd and I am 21wks as well. I don't think I am bigger (I actually feel smaller) but I feel more run down, getting Braxton hicks.. Etc. just earlier than I remember the last 2 times. Boo!
  • Options
    I feel beastly. I look like I could deliver any day now. It's awful. I don't feel glowy or beautiful. I just feel fat.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I feel like I definitely popped a lot sooner this time around. I looked like I was half way through the pregnancy by about 14 weeks. I feel like I've evened out now though. I've looked at pictures of me from this time last pregnancy and it's just about the same. I'm finally feeling like I don't have to round up on how far along I am because I finally look like I'm where I should be.
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm bigger, I can't really remember since it was over 10 years ago, but just looking at pictures, one of me at 30 weeks is what i looked like at 19 weeks. My husband keeps saying how big I am, and that I'm going to be huge by the end. Such a lovely man. 
  • Options
    I weigh less but my Tummys soooooooo much bigger!!! I was thinking something was wrong but now that I see you ladies talking I feel a bit better!!!
  • Options
    acpruchnikacpruchnik member
    edited October 2014
    My belly is bigger and lower this time. Anterior placenta and I carry all up front. I hate when people make comments about it being so much bigger this time or telling me I'm gaining too much weight like I'm supposed to look like I did before I had a human growing in my belly or like I should be ashamed of not being able to zip or button my jeans anymore. Luckily hubby tells me how much he loves my preggo boobs/body and how excited he is that I'm carrying out front again. I think he remembers Pregzilla from 5 years ago and doesn't wanna be eaten alive haha I LOVE having a big bump, though, and love baby bumps whether I'm sporting one or not so I'm enjoying being so large already :)

ETA: Added the pic I took this morning for reference on my size. Lying on my back when I took it.

Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is # 2 for me I'm 24 weeks but I feel 40 I waddle already and everything I think I'll have a big baby my first was almost 10 lbs and idk why I vomited the entire pregnancy I ordered a pregnancy support band hopefully it will help
  • Options
    Yes! I actually told DH this evening that if I wasn't sure when I got pregnant and the ultrasound didn't agree, I would swear I was two months farther along.
  • Options
    I am glad that it isnt just me feeling this way!! I thought I'd sound crazy if I said it out loud! Is anyone else feeling pressure, like baby is ready?
  • Options
    I'm 21 weeks with number 3 and I don't know how I'm going to make it to 40! I feel so much different than the first two times! I started getting BH this weekend and they nearly take my breath away! Blech
  • Options
    I am 23 weeks with my second and 70 pounds lighter but I feel so much bigger this time around. Glad I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    Huge belly this time I'm 23 weeks now and looked at pics from my first pregnancy and I already look 30 weeks pregnant compared to the first which terrifies me since my belly go so big last time at the end
  • Options
    Thank god I'm not the only one! I feel better knowing done of you ladies are feeling my pain/concern. Lol! ;)
  • Options
    feeling like an absolute whale these days :( And all my muscles are so sore, I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant already... this is not a good feeling!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Definitely feeling whale-like this time around, but strangely also feeling less aches and pains at this point than I did before. I guess I'm already nicely stretched out and loosened up. But I hate feeling huge. Sucks. Already getting the comments about how big I am, or are you having twins, blah blah blah. 
  • Options
    I feel like I'm going to burst!  Just so uncomfortable and 'full' feeling.  Like I ate a humongous meal.  This is going to be a long couple of months!
  • Options
    I'm 24 weeks with #2 and my first was born in March so I didn't have time to lose weight between pregnancies.....thus I am massive and carrying so different this time around.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    candiekacandieka member
    edited October 2014
    Can't say I'm bigger, but never got big. 4th baby, only gained 20lbs with each. I'm 22 weeks prego and you couldn't tell unless you knew. Can't say I'd want to be big though, seems y'all are suffering. Plus no strechmarks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"