TTC after 35

Fabulous 40's Friday Check In 10/17

NAME/SCREEN NAME & LOCATION

TTC#_____  since _________

CYCLE DAY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS CYCLE? (natural, meds, IVF, special tricks, etc)

HOW ARE YOU FEELING? 

QOTW: What was the last picture you took on your cellphone?

Me: 43, DOR   FI: 44, SA normal
TTC Since Nov 2013

01/2014: Meeting with RE to discuss options
02/2014: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
03/2014: on the bench
05/2014: meeting with RE to discuss Donor IVF options
09/2014 - IVF#1 - converted to IUI - BFN

Re: Fabulous 40's Friday Check In 10/17

• Loading the player...
  • Teenie16Teenie16 member
    edited October 2014
    NAME/SCREEN NAME & LOCATION Christina, Los Angeles

TTC#_1  since Dec 2013

CYCLE DAY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS CYCLE? (natural, meds, IVF, special tricks, etc) Natural, not much actually. We've been benched for the month so I can have vein surgery that I've been putting off for years.

HOW ARE YOU FEELING? Ok.... surprisingly. We're going for IUI #1 in November... I basically had a melt down in the Dr office when they told me I wouldn't be able to have my surgery till after Thanksgiving, which would mean we'd miss November too. If you make enough of a stink they will actually get off their asses and get their jobs done.

QOTW: What was the last picture you took on your cellphone?
    My lovely BF cuddling with our 2 furry babies
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • TC# 6 for 6 cycles

CYCLE DAY  5dpo

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS CYCLE? (natural, meds, IVF, special tricks, etc) chart temp, cp, cf, used opk's

HOW ARE YOU FEELING?  Pretty good for a Monday... I'm not going to temp during lp just bc the data doesn't mean anything and I don't want to symptom spot (well at least not first thing in the morning)

QOTW: What was the last picture you took on your cellphone? lo and dogs
  • NAME/SCREEN NAME & LOCATION: pinotgirl, NJ

TTC# 2 since Sept 2013

CYCLE DAY: 3

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS CYCLE? (natural, meds, IVF, special tricks, etc)  Starting bcp today for my IVF cycle. Hold me... I'm scared!

HOW ARE YOU FEELING? Nervous. I'm 40 with high FSH and low AMH. The RE told me the chances of this actually working is only like 17% (i asked... he didn't offer this information). I feel like this is a ton of work and money for a 17% chance. I'm hoping for the best though!

QOTW: What was the last picture you took on your cellphone?  Pics of DS at the pumpkin patch yesterday
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm slacking on actually posting for myself!  We went down to OH's parents and they cut off their internet, and cell reception is bad, so couldn't get on here.  

Fingers crossed for you @vh2014 that all you BD pays off :)

@Davie813 - hopeful thoughts for your IUI!!!

@pinotgirl - best of luck with your IVF, I just finished mine (BFN) at age 43, but remember - it really only takes 1 good egg.  My sister turns 40 today and just had 8 eggs retrieved on Saturday.  No word on the outcome for her yet - she's off the grid on a trip until later this week and decided she just wanted the end result as to whether anything made it to blast.

AFM:

NAME/SCREEN NAME & LOCATION
    SillySally24 from PA

TTC#_1  since beginning of year

CYCLE DAY - 7ish

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS CYCLE? (natural, meds, IVF, special tricks, etc) nothing special, failed IVF last cycle, waiting for call back from RE about donor egg program

HOW ARE YOU FEELING? back to my "whatever" phase...

QOTW: What was the last picture you took on your cellphone? picture of letter FIL received about needing proof of hazard insurance for their home equity loan.  so that I can follow up for them...  They're in their 80s, need I say more!!!

Me: 43, DOR   FI: 44, SA normal
    TTC Since Nov 2013

01/2014: Meeting with RE to discuss options
    02/2014: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    03/2014: on the bench
    05/2014: meeting with RE to discuss Donor IVF options
    09/2014 - IVF#1 - converted to IUI - BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"