February 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

My parents bought the kids a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups and I ate them all.

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I now have another. I took the kids to Kohl's. I bought them the mickey mouse Christmas CD on the registers. We listened to it in the car.
  • Options
    I just read the entire cat fishing thread on the July 14 BMB. Anyone else hear about that? It makes me wonder if anyone here is fake. I really don't think so, but a lot of them didn't think she was fake either.....

Also, I had no idea what catfish meant in this context before today.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Haven't read the thread but what is catfishing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

@kleigh926, what's the title of the catfishing thread? I looked but couldn't find it. Just found references to it. And I'm nosey.

It's called "newb in town." It has like 20+ pages .

• Options
    eriannc22 said:

I saw on Pinterest that putting a little Vaseline on your earrings before you put them on helps them not bother your ears. I didn't have Vaseline so I used Astroglide.

Did it work?
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    mrr5058 said:
    DH and I are going on a date tonight... Confession is that it is our first date alone since DD was born. She will be 20 months tomorrow :(

Have fun!
  • Options
    mrr5058 said:

DH and I are going on a date tonight... Confession is that it is our first date alone since DD was born. She will be 20 months tomorrow :(

We still have not had any sort of time away from DD together. She will be 21 months on the 30th. Have fun!

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    @kleigh926 I just got caught up reading that too. SO crazy. So, so, so crazy. 

Yeah, my insta and facebook and pinterest friends can vouch for me too. :D

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• Options
    tamarar5 said:

eriannc22 said:

I saw on Pinterest that putting a little Vaseline on your earrings before you put them on helps them not bother your ears. I didn't have Vaseline so I used Astroglide.

Did it work?
    Yes! They were much less itchy! Guess I will be lubing up before putting on earrings now.

I like cookies.

• Options

And another one.  I'm wearing a Boston College sweatshirt today.  It's my alma mater.  But every time I wear it, including already today, people try to talk to me about their football team.  I don't follow the team.  Yes, I went to games sometimes when I was in college.  But that was eleventy billion years ago and I just don't pay attention anymore.

I knew I liked you! I went there too a thousand years ago. I also feel the same about college football now :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Confession #3 is that I just spent over an hour reading that thread. Wowza.

Recap, please!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

Confession #3 is that I just spent over an hour reading that thread. Wowza.

I too just finished reading it..well the cliff notes version anyway 'cause that's how I roll.

This is what I got out of it...

There was a person posting very regularly on the July14 board that wasn't who they said they were.  As in it came out that it was a young girl who is addicted to Catfishing and she posted on the board for a whole year.  She used someone else's bump pics and baby pics and said it was her.  Some people on the board got suspicious and did some great detective work and found out who it was IRL and also found out who's pics she used.

I feel so naïve. I can't believe that someone would do this. Scary world we live in.

• Options
    luxannie said:

I'm a catfish.

I knew it!

• Options

fishes said:
    DS calls oranges "oranges" now instead of "balls" and it makes me really sad :(
    DD used to call them "balls" too! 

• Options
    mrr5058 said:

We just went on our first baby-less date last week! It was awesome. Have fun!
  • Options

@marshmallows, when did you graduate?

2000 school of mgmt. you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"