Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Need input from experienced travelers

ChrMooChrMoo member
edited October 2014 in Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Hello Ladies,

Next month DH and I are taking DD1(3yrs) and DD2(will be 10mos) to Disney for DD1's B-day. We'll be there for a total of 8days. My question is I need a great travel crib for DD2, (not focusing on $$), I don't care if its expensive. DD2 is a BIG girl, she's 27lbs now and wearing 24mo size clothes. She is very uncomfortable in a playpen, she's too long. Can anyone recommend a travel crib? I was reading reviews on the Bjorn, but I don't know anyone personally who owns one......Thank you !!
image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Need input from experienced travelers

• Options
    We've always just used the crib provided by the hotel or condo. My 5 year old can get in a pack n play diagonally and has slept in it just fine. We've also moved armchairs etc to butt up against a regular hotel bed with a toddler so they don't roll off. They might sell portable toddler rails you could just install on a regular bed. Also make sure to bring socket protectors or stay in a hotel with a toddler program that provides them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The first week we're staying in a large home my family rented, the last three days we're in the Marriott.....the Marriott said they would provide a crib it's when we're staying in the house I need the travel crib for......
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are some good inflatable toddler beds on the market.  Would she be ok in one of those?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"