Pregnant after 35

Not really an update...

I had an ultrasound today since my HCG levels were not rising/doubling like doc thought they should be. I am 6 weeks 3 days.  I had to go to the radiology lab and did not see my doctor.  In all honesty, I don't feel like I have any more information than I had before going in.  The tech stated up front that she would not be able to disclose anything to me as she is not the one who reads the scan.  And she meant that!  Not a word from her and her face was blank!  Hubby watched closely and saw her find and label the yolk sac.  Other than that we are not sure.  I left a message at my docs office, but didn't receive a call back yet.  I completely get that mine is not the only situation, but jeez!  This is so nerve wracking!  We really just want to know where we stand.  Looks like we will have to wait a little longer to find out how our bean is doing in there...

Thank you all for the wonderful messages and support.  You are an amazing group of ladies.  It's so nice to know people are thinking of you and that you are not alone!  

I'll keep ya posted!

Re: Not really an update...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"