Working Moms

techies: which would you upgrade: iPhone or tablet?

Would you upgrade:

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6?

or

Kindle Fire HDX 7" to the bigger Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"?

I want a bigger tablet to read the New York Times.  I know this sounds weird.  I'm trying to encourage myself to read more and stay on top of current global events.  I CAN read it on my 7" tablet; I believe it would be easier on a bigger table.  Nevertheless, this is a "want" that I'm trying to justify...and probably not doing a good job.   I do know some people who have two size tablets and find that useful.  (I know I don't want the "phablet" iPhone 6 Plus.) I'll probably end up buying neither.  But this may be something to consider for next year. 

Re: techies: which would you upgrade: iPhone or tablet?

• I'd probably update the tablet.  I have a 5s, and it works fine still at more than a year in, though I'm assuming your 5 is a regular 5 and not a 5c or 5s.  I'd seriously consider getting a new tablet now and potentially upgrading the phone next year.  Any phone upgrade you may be eligible for can just sit there in the meantime.  This does assume your 5 is working fine for you at the moment.
    imageimage
  • I would upgrade the tablet. FWIW I love the NY Times!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe upgrade to the new 6 plus? It's almost as big as a tablet. Personally, I use my phone as a tablet anyhow, so I don't personally feel the need/want for a tablet
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tablet personally... not sure of your kid(s) age but the old tablet can then be used for the LO(s)...mine prefer using the tablet to the phone when using apps, etc, and it is much better when they're doing reading/learning type apps & games.
  • I'd upgrade the phone. I use my phone far more than my tablet on a daily basis.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"