October 2012 Moms

It's Thursday!

How's it going?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: It's Thursday!

• My kid is in Nana's lap with an iPhone in one hand and an iPad in the other. Silly Nana! :)

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • @Rachelilly23 so excited for you! I hope that the rest of your drive goes super smoothly!!!

@Bandeddie Happy Birthday to your tribe, Autumn Ruby and Henry! Hope they have a wonderful day!
    <:-P

• @chricast! You tell her where you're staying so that baby can have fabulous shoes! Then post pics. :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • @StefanieM522‌ do it!! Those are so cute!!!

• So... I'm sitting in the dark in the hotel room. I originally tried going to sleep with both boys in my room with me. My parents are across the hall. L and E just kept feeding off each other. E would sit in the pack n play banging the seahorse into his face and L just kept laughing at him and egging him on. So I texted my mom and she took L so it would be quiet in here for E to lay down and sleep. An hour later, E is asleep. Kid only napped an hour in the car today, too, so he was overtired. Mom texted and said they are laying in the dark but L is up still talking and asking my parents questions.

Good grief!

• @Rachelilly23. Hotels are the worst. You should get some sleep too! Exciting day tomorrow!!!!!!

They really are! Off to bed I go for my beauty sleep :)

• Yayyyyy @Rachelilly23‌

So Bailey has this fun new trick she likes to play. She likes to shut the doors on people. She thinks it's hilarious.

Ran out to grab the mail today (my mailbox is literally right in front of my house, don't worry) and she ran up and shut the front door. And then I was locked out. Had to walk allllll the way around back (I'm in a townhouse so this freaking sucked) to get into the back door.

She thought it was the funniest thing ever. Jerk.

• These final molars are killing me. I just need the little devils need to break through. Also my kid is currently attempting to lick the vaseline of his hands. His pedi told me to put some on his hands at night to help with the dryness and peeling from him using them for teething .

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited October 2014
    Yes I did! They did fit her and she wears about a 6 1/2 - 7 so hopefully they'll fit Emma!! I was nervous about sizing too! Eta @chricast‌

• I can't sleep, too anxious. And DH is snoring. I have valium for times like these but I hate taking meds. Egh.

• @chricast‌ so jealous you are at wdw- have an amazing time! I'm dying to go back!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• I can see her bottom molars under the gums! Which means we have a super fun couple of weeks ahead of us. Lovely!

I took DD to get the flu mist today. They were out at her appointment earlier this week. So easy and pain free!
  • @piffley‌ hope they can figure out whats wrong and you can get better!

• Wesleybis boycotting sleep now. Im so ready for bed and he is running around like a crazy toddler right now. Where does he get all this energy from?

• @Stephcarter fingers crossed for a good appointment tomorrow and that you are ableto get some sleep tonight.

• @piffley‌ you cant leave us. Im just saying. ☺

• The one time I need a LNCI! Hotels and toddlers really suck! E has been rolling around awake and making noise for like half an hour. It's 2:30am. Grrrr if I have bags under my eyes this is your fault, kid. Go to sleep!!!

• For some reason I can't sleep past 5 am in Disney. Boo. We have breakfast with the characters at 9 am. Tick tock tick tock.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Awwww I missed you too @NeedUtonite‌ :)

Finished out my work for our San Fran branch the other day so that's 20 hrs less OT I'll be working! I'm sure I'll be working more for my branch and our San Antonio branch, but it'll be a bunch less by at least 10 hours. :) more bump time!!! And you know, time with the fam.

• @Rachelilly23‌ so excited for you! Your so close ☺

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"