December 2013 Moms
Options

Gettin healthy check in 10/16

hey ladies and lurkers!

How did the past week go for you? Did you meet a goal? Did you have any setbacks? What about accomplishments? What are your goal for this week?

Re: Gettin healthy check in 10/16

• Options
    Well it was thanksgiving here this past weekend so yeah I overdid it. Despite not eating well these past few weeks I haven't gained any weight, honestly I am shocked. I am back at tracking my food and hopefully I will start seeing smaller numbers on the scale. My goal is to track everyday and to drink 100oz of water.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Since I started tracking and working out consistently, I've lost 9lbs...one more lb to go until my manicure reward for myself! Though it could get REAL interesting trying to get to CrossFit the next few months if LO continues this "HOLD ME ALL THE TIME" garbage and DH is tied up with soccer...sigh. And food doesn't even sound appetizing so I guess that is helping. All I want is homemade soup...and I'm usually too lazy to make it. Campbell's isn't cutting it anymore.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started back on weight watchers Monday.  It has been hard but I did well Monday and Tuesday.  Then yesterday I fell off the wagon and ate candy corn and too much granola.  Then DH picked up Chinese food for dinner and I figured since I already blew my points, I may as well just go for the General Tso's chicken.  That is a constant struggle of mine.  I have an "all or nothing" mentality when it comes to dieting.  If I mess up and eat off plan, I just figure f**k it and eat everything.  I need to learn that it is ok to have some slip-ups and to just get back to plan rather.  If I have a momentary period of weakness and eat some candy, that does not mean that I should just give up the diet all together.  I have been back on plan this morning and am trying to stay that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I do the exact same thing @sleepymonkey‌ It's been a struggle of mine for a long time.

• Options
    I'm the same way. It's all or nothing. And I'm a stress eater as well. And I've been so damn stressed. I can't wait to have my house back and be able to cook my own food and be healthy.

My goal is to start working out 4 times a week and just eating healthier.
  • Options
    Hugs @sweett11 and @nitecheese‌ I'm sorry you guys are struggling.
  • Options
    Hey ladies! How did the weekend go?
  • Options
    My mums bday dinner on Saturday (pizza, chicken wings, make your own sundaes and lots of liquor. Make your own assumptions if how my weekend went, you probably won't be wrong.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"