April 2015 Moms
Options

14 weeks and still no bump

Starting to get nervous. I started out pre-pregnancy at 103. I'm small. Thought I popped about now with #1. Don't go back to midwife til. 28th. Anyone else bump less?

Re: 14 weeks and still no bump

• Options
    Exactly what @RHoPA1109‌ said. I'll be 17 weeks Friday and no bump in sight. Looking At the Hump day bump day thread made me feel much better today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try not to worry everyone is different, I'm almost 15 weeks and I don't have a bump. As long as you've had normal visits with your doctor there's no need to stress. I say enjoy it! :)
  • Options
    My last pregnancy I didn't show a thing until 22 weeks. It's probably fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This will be my second child. I will be 13 weeks Sunday and I still have no bump either. Everybody is different just like every pregnancy is different.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Besides look at it like this. No streach marks yet :).

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm almost 14 weeks with twins, have actually lost weight while they're measuring ahead of schedule and still not even the slightest bump. With my daughter I didn't start showing until close to 5 months....and then you grow quickly.
  • Options
    I didn't noticably show until 6 months with my first. No reason to get worked up about it.
  • Options
    A stm on my other bmb actually showed later with her second. She got concerned as well but all was fine. Just showed a little later the second time. No worries.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies. I'll have to check out the bump day thread. I'm sure it's fine too. I've just always heard the 2nd time around you pop sooner. Some of my friends were in maternity clothes at 8 weeks!!!!!
  • Options
    I ll turn 13w tomorrow with no bump. The baby was checked last Saturday and measured & weighed completely fine. So I am not worried....I am fine...the baby is fine...and this is all that matters. I am tiny and so was my mom...at her first pregnancy she had a 3months bump at 9th month of pregnancy :D relax dear just make sure the baby is fine then you're good
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 16 weeks with my second baby but multiple pregnancies in between and I don't have a bump. Although I have gained 2 lbs.
  • Options
    My sister never showed. Wore her same clothes up until the day she went into labor.

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    vickersh1 said:

My sister never showed. Wore her same clothes up until the day she went into labor.

Is it weird that I would be really disappointed if that happened to me? Part of the fun is getting a bump and being able to dress it. I at least, am looking forward to it. I'll let you know if that changes once I'm 39 weeks and feel huge :)

I'm 16 weeks and have a little bump from my uterus. Others can't tell, I certainly can.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTC #1 since October 2013
    Married since September 2011
    Me and DH are both 29
    BFP 2/10/14 resulting in CP at 4w3d
    BFP 6/8/14 resulting in CP at 5w6d
    BFP 7/20/14 EDD: 4/2/15. It's a GIRL!
  • Options
    Goldie000 said:
    Is it weird that I would be really disappointed if that happened to me? Part of the fun is getting a bump and being able to dress it. I at least, am looking forward to it. I'll let you know if that changes once I'm 39 weeks and feel huge :) I'm 16 weeks and have a little bump from my uterus. Others can't tell, I certainly can.

I think so - but she didn't know she was pregnant - so at the time I don't think she missed it. Now she looks at women who are obviously about to pop and is like WOW! LOL

Knowing her situation and having not been pregnant beforehand, I thought that her pregnancy was the way to do it. She didn't have the worry for 9 months, etc. But now that I am going through it, I'm sad for her that she missed out on all the ultrasounds.

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm 12 weeks, no bump but I've gained at least 6 lbs (as of 2 weeks ago)...so lucky for me it's going to my ass instead of my belly?

FTM & TEAM BLUE!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    With my first I didn't show until 20 wks. Everyone is different. With this baby I still have no visible bump.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Yes I've even lost weight and I'm 14 weeks. Don't worry I don't have a bump at all either. You're even smaller than me. I started off at 110. Might take us a while. Everyone is different though.
  • Options
    My little sister didn't start showing till about 27-30 weeks....found out she was pregnant at 20 and was 22w when we went to doctor....she also is a tiny person so everyone is different don't fret...
  • Options
    looplan4 said:
    Thanks Ladies. I'll have to check out the bump day thread. I'm sure it's fine too. I've just always heard the 2nd time around you pop sooner. Some of my friends were in maternity clothes at 8 weeks!!!!!
    Lol, I'm in materinty clothes now, but not because at 13 weeks I have a 'bump'  more so because:
    1. bloat is not my friend, and between this and 'thickening but not quite showing' my 'real clothes aren't all comfy anymore (some still are)
    2. i just can't get behind the 'rubberband your pants' thing.  I know it works, I just can't get myself to go out in public like that. 
    3. We April bumps are kinda lucky, almost ALL of the 'showing and growing' portion of our pregnancy will be in winter months...so it made no sense to me to pull out my normal winter clothes to wear them for maybe a months tops.  Cause, lazy. 

I'm assuming your friends had similar second+ pregnancy thoughts.  And upgraded to maternity clothes way before they actually needed to. (or maybe the 'kangaroo pouch jeans' were in style that season)

But don't worry too much, I'm a second time Mom as well and I am pretty sure I was actually NEEDING my maternity clothes by this point with my first (or close to it).  And this one, so far, kiddo seems more compact.  Could just be you're gonna carry this one different.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can share some of my 14 week bump. I feel like I am about the same size as my sister who is 6 months pregnant! I have lost weight, but everything that protrudes has grown.
  • Options
    dont worry first time momma's bump appears later in my first pregnancy i didnt show until about 19 weeks but this thime im 16 weeks and have a huge bump
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"