High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed rest mamas!

Hi mommies!!! I'm having borderline low afi, amniotic fluid. Last week I was 8, then next week 14 now I'm a 10. Ugh!!! Sooooo I'm Told to drink tons of water and rest as much as possible. But I have 2 munchkins at home already so it's been tough. Anyways, the resting is killing me. What do you guys do to keep busy?

Re: Bed rest mamas!

• Options
    Hi, I had low fluid then a rupture during my last pregnancy and had a 7 month old at home...after 5 weeks of hospital bedrest I was on bedrest at home until I delivered at 39 weeks. I mainly just played with DS1 in bed and when he napped I was on my laptoP or phone lol.

It's my third pregnancy and because of the previous pregnancys complications, my OB had me taking it easy frm the beginning and I felt some leaking yesterday but was sent home. I still feel like I'm leaking and I'm going to go to my OB's tomorrow to see what's up. This time around my boys are 4 and 5 and in full time day school so after they go to school and DH goes to work I just go back to sleep then wake up, eat and wait for them to come home. Really not much to do except YouTube, browse around on my laptop or phone. Might take up knitting if I get too bored.

Do you have family around? How are you managing?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    @avakani‌ Hi! Thank you for the response! The low fluid comes and goes. I'm 19.3 weeks. And hate not giving my babes what they need. I'm naturally a busy body so slowing down has been really hard on everyone. I have a ton of family and they are all helping out. I work from 9-2 so doc said to come home after and take it easy and rest. Which I did last week and fluid came back up. But this week I may have overdone it so now I'm back to a 10. Just frustrated and annoyed. I love this little girl so much and I'm just tired of the up and down. I know it will all be worth it. I feel like I'm bored of Facebook and Instagram. Not quite Pinterest yet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"