Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is this a BFP or evap line? Help!

2»

Re: Is this a BFP or evap line? Help!

• Options

I sometimes put Evaporated milk in my coffee... I swear by this. So tasty!
    I use almond milk sometimes when I run out of cream. I <3 almond milk.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Options

I sometimes put Evaporated milk in my coffee... I swear by this. So tasty!
    I use almond milk sometimes when I run out of cream. I <3 almond milk.
    I'm an almond milk kind of girl, but my latest favorite is coconut milk!
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm shocked at how rude people are on here. I've been TTC for 10 months and haven't gotten pregnant, but I don't feel any need to be so mean.

Do you want a cookie?
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Options

Mysh said:

I'm shocked at how rude people are on here. I've been TTC for 10 months and haven't gotten pregnant, but I don't feel any need to be so mean.

Do you want a cookie?

I want a cookie. Do I have to act like a snatch in order to get one?
    Hey. I just made cookies!!!! You can have as many as you like. Double chocolate.
  • Options
    jgrace82 said:

Mysh said:

Do you want a cookie?

I want a cookie. Do I have to act like a snatch in order to get one?
    Hey. I just made cookies!!!! You can have as many as you like. Double chocolate.
    Nm. I was way late on that. I'd still try the snatch ones.
  • Options
    There are so many other sites where they do nothing but feed false hope and elevate blowing glitter up asses into an Olympic sport.  Feel free to find one of those, I'll even help you, babycenter would love to squee over you and fill you to the brim with ickly sweet stupidity and ridiculousness.  Buh bye!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Do not bother with these awful horrible unsupportive women. They absolutely disgust me and make me glad I live in another country!!!! Join Baby centre Australia sweets. Much more support there. Xxxxx
  • Options
    Do not bother with these awful horrible unsupportive women. They absolutely disgust me and make me glad I live in another country!!!! Join Baby centre Australia sweets. Much more support there. Xxxxx
    Why are you still here if we disgust you? Also, why are you glad you live in another country? There are people from all different places here.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Options
    I actually deleted the bump ap and joined another. I've just come back to have my say. I feel so sorry for ppl that are selfish and can't be happy for someone else no matter what. Very sad :-(
  • Options
    How am i giving us a bad name? Because I don't want to be a bitch?
  • Options
    Not one person on that forum is awful and has anything nasty to say. How is being too kind embarrassing? Just absolutely no need for BULLYING and here it's actually against the law!
  • Options

How am i giving us a bad name? Because I don't want to be a bitch?

By this

And BC
  • Options
    Charming. Do you get out bed every morning proud of who you are? More wicked than AF herself I'm guessing. Such lovely lovely people. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
  • Options
    missygirl0208missygirl0208 member
    edited October 2014
    I joined... Starting reading some of the comments and thought "how can ppl be so cruel" :-( if you don't have anything nice to say then DONT SAY ANYTHING... Then joined BC and felt much more comfortable reading comments there and mentioned how horrible some ppl were on the bump and we started having a discussion on it and someone posted a link from here. So I signed back in. But it really doesn't matter. I've wasted my time and energy on ppl that won't change and can't be happy for someone or at least shut their mouth if they can't be nice so I'm leaving again. This time for good thank f$&k. I hope you all enjoy being [EDITED BY MOD]!
  • Options
    pmcd886pmcd886 member
    edited October 2014
    I joined... Starting reading some of the comments and thought "how can ppl be so cruel" :-( if you don't have anything nice to say then DONT SAY ANYTHING... Then joined BC and felt much more comfortable reading comments there and mentioned how horrible some ppl were on the bump and we started having a discussion on it and someone posted a link from here. So I signed back in. But it really doesn't matter. I've wasted my time and energy on ppl that won't change and can't be happy for someone or at least shut their mouth if they can't be nice so I'm leaving again. This time for good thank f$&k. I hope you all enjoy being bitches!
    Irony: You Haz It.
    Truth. Didn't she start all this by calling everyone rude? Maybe I am mistaking her for another WK, they are all starting to run together in my head.

ETA: I know the answer is readily available, but I am too lazy to go back and look.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Options
    Sorry... One last thing. Yes I called some of you bitches but isn't that stating the obvious? You can't say you're not being horrible and making someone feel like shit? My point is yes some of you are doing it hard TTC. But you can tell someone to fuck off or be a lady, have some dignity and maturity and say "sorry Hun some very sensitive ppl in here maybe join the first tri group" is there really any need for you to be horrible about it? I don't get it :-(
  • Options
    PLEASE ban me! Best present EVER :-D
  • Options

Or you could just leave, like you keep saying you are going to.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Options
    Excuse me? I never said that!!!! I would leave but have right to defend myself being accused of something I never said and would NEVER say to anyone no matter how horrible they are !!!!!!!!
  • Options

Or, here's a suggestion, you could just leave and not come back. If you are seriously on babycenter talking about how none of us deserve to get pregnant, that is so much worse than anything that was said to the OP. Seems like the only person acting like a bitch is you.
    Nah some other lovely person said that. She just feels sorry for our families and future children etc etc etc same old bullshit. She also thinks we're fucking bitches and is linking this site on the thread (remember that time she was talking about maturity and only saying nice things).

Still pretty shitty to say all that over snark on a post she wasn't even involved in.

And on a site she doesn't like! It gets me how what was said in this thread is obviously so shocking she feels the need to log back onto a site she deleted the app for and WK but being involved in a thread where others have said we don't deserve children and her calling us names after telling us how mean we are is A OK. Rightttttttt.
  • Options
    How is calling us bitches "too kind"? :-??

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Not one person on that forum is awful and has anything nasty to say. How is being too kind embarrassing? Just absolutely no need for BULLYING and here it's actually against the law!

"I'm telling on you!!"
  • Options
    jgrace82 said:

"I'm telling on you!!"
    And you can't come to my birthday party'
  • Options
    MyshMysh member
    edited October 2014

Or, here's a suggestion, you could just leave and not come back. If you are seriously on babycenter talking about how none of us deserve to get pregnant, that is so much worse than anything that was said to the OP. Seems like the only person acting like a bitch is you.
    I googled and now I'm planning on ::side eyeing anyone:: who joined on Oct 14 for a while. It was suggested that they start a gang to "get at these bitches" from TB. 

ETA: And lol at those who only come over here for information. You mean the rainbow farts over there aren't as factual as you hoped? 
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Options
    Mysh said:

I googled and now I'm planning on ::side eyeing anyone:: who joined on Oct 14 for a while. It was suggested that they start a gang to "get at these bitches" from TB. 

ETA: And lol at those who only come over here for information. You mean the rainbow farts over there aren't as factual as you hoped? 
    Perhaps this is the influx of trolls and WKs. I will definitely be paying attention join dates because of this.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Options
    pmcd886pmcd886 member
    edited October 2014
    Bump burp
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board