Cloth Diapering
Options

Whoops. Pact Grads

Sup, pregs?

As an aside, while searching for 'pregnant dancing gif' I also discovered that 'pregnant dating sites' comes up first. :-/
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: Whoops. Pact Grads

• Options
    17 weeks and I'm just looking 15 lbs heavier, which is sadly accurate. I don't look pregnant, I just look thick. I hate this in-between phase.

I feel fine, and I can't complain too much about the weekly hormone shots yet. 2 down, 18 to go, sooo I'm 10% done?! 

I'm mostly just enjoying not being too big yet, and having the energy and agility to keep up with and play with my sweet little toddler. 

DH and I started talking baby names, and it's much harder this time around. We seem to have pretty different tastes. We agreed on P right away, and when we found out she was a girl, we just stuck with it and didn't think about names anymore. DH acts like I "picked" P, even though I just brought it up and he agreed. I reminded him that he liked it too, so this doesn't mean he gets to "pick" this one without my complete agreement. I'm too much of a name snob to give in on something so important to me!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Naming is so hard! I had a super short list of boys names I loved and J liked them a lot too. Now we've got an epically long list of girls names that are more 'Well I don't hate that one.'

@jepes1348 Did you end up having the talk with work yet?
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options

Naming is so hard! I had a super short list of boys names I loved and J liked them a lot too. Now we've got an epically long list of girls names that are more 'Well I don't hate that one.'

@jepes1348 Did you end up having the talk with work yet?
    Yes, I did! Of course my fabulous boss and supervisor were supportive and happy for me, and my supervisor has no problem taking over my patients and my intern while I'm on leave. I'm slowing tell the rest of the office as well. Slowly. Though I should just get it out soon because I look real fat.

• Options
    Had an appt yesterday. NKOTB is wriggling around like crazy and very healthy. I'm measuring one week behind. Only gained a pound in 2 weeks which is crazy bc I feel like an elephant! I'm excited to meet him see who he looks like :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    29 weeks 2 days

After being crazy lucky to feel pretty awesome this entire time so far, I think it's catching up. Terrible sciatic nerve pain in my butt/upper thigh and just feeling bloated/fat. 

Next Appt is in 2 weeks when I'll be 31+3. And just cruising through our Bradley classes. Feeling very positive and confident as each class passes. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"