Cloth Diapering

Blondie

@blondolphn‌ Where did you go?
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: Blondie

• thanks guys for the love. Working full time over nights sucks. This past month has sucked hard. I just got a third large surprise bill for $2500 from  my ob from a charge that the insurance paid and then asked for their money back. So I wil l be working for forever at minimum wage.  DH and I have been fighting like crazy and I have no me time. (except for now cause it's 6 am.) My days consist of getting home from work and immediately going on baby duty. I nap when she does and as soon as dh gets home from work I sleep what I can before I go to work. I've been taking care of Jo who is full on toddler and a handful. I try to keep up on cleaning to have my dh and his mom destroy things in a matter of minutes. I fb when I can.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Hugs, blondolph. It's very difficult to work at night time. Get lots of sleep whenever possible,and try to stay healthy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aww I'm sorry Blondie.  Toddlers are rough, and it sounds like life is piling it on you too ATM.  I hope things get better for you soon!  You are missed around here & you'll be in my thoughts!  

(I forgot about your siggy pic.  I just spent a minute staring at it. Ha ha ha.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Thanks TJ. I miss having a life. I miss finding a few minutes for myself or chatting. But I feel like I"m constantly cleaning (which is so much harder with a toddler and lack of sleep haha). Or I'm trying to take Jo places and do the good parenting thing. I haven't found balance yet obviously. But we are still cloth diapering!!! Our new favorite is the freetimes all in one and I would start over I would stock more of those in our stash. Not the best fit, but no stuffing, no finding inserts, etc. Just hang on the drying rack and good to go! They have saved our butts a few times when I was behind on laundry and hadn't gotten the pockets put back together. 

How's everyone else doing? I've got drill this weekend and I may get to be social a bit tomorrow after drill since I'm staying there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Hi Blondie :) It sounds like life is insane right now. Lots of hugs and know we'll be here waiting for you when you have time >:D<
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"