Secondary IF

Not sure if I belong on this board...

I am starting my IVF, PGD cycle this month.   I have 2 boys already a 6 year old and an IVF/PGD 4 year old.  I don't have "infertility issues" in the normal ways, since I was able to get pregnant with my 6 year old but he has Cystic Fibrosis.  Because of that we want to assure that our kids do not have to stuggle with this disease so we have opted to go through IVF and PGD.  I am looking for some women to connect to through my cycle, we are not telling anyone that we are going through because we are often judged.  This board was a HUGE resource for me the first time I went through it.  BUT if this is not the board for me that is fine, I will find a different way to get support. Before I post any more I just wanted to know what you all think since I know how close everyone gets here!  I wish you all the absolute best in your journey.  Thanks

Re: Not sure if I belong on this board...

• Hello. Well honestly I don't think this is the right board, this board is very "infertility" driven, of course. This is a tricky scenario, honestly I think the best board would be TTGP, as I'm sure you will be pregnant soon :) 

You can perhaps check Trouble Trying To Conceive a Sibling board as well? I think they're open to ladies at various stages of "trying" 

I'm really sorry to hear about your son dealing with Cystic Fibrosis. It's great that you are able to proactively avoid that with your other children. Good luck with your cycle. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"