September 2012 Moms
Options

Walking dead *spoilers*

It's tuesday, can we discuss now?!

*spoiler*

I cried when Rick and Carl were reunited with Judith.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Walking dead *spoilers*

• Options
    We watched it last night - and it was so much better than the last season!

Although I will admit i did have to cover my eyes during the scene where the cabin guy had Judith.  That was too much for me. 

I've heard that this season is suppose to be a lot of action, which is good, they were kind of loosing me last season.  I was actually yelling at the TV at the season finale.  I told H i wanted to call the talking dead and tell them it sucked. haha

my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    Much better so far.  OK I'm bad with names....what happened to the girl that was kidnapped last season?  I kept waiting and waiting on that.

imageimage 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holly_1007Holly_1007 member
    edited October 2014
    Beth! im waiting to see what comes of that as well, do you think the group will go looking for her? Or continue with the mission to Washington? Or split? Also, the very last scene, the guy following them, was that the alcoholic doctor? Or a new character?

• Options
    Beth! Yes that's her name.  I'm sure either way they'll run into her.  Otherwise what's the point?  Where do you even begin looking? I think they'll continue to Washington.  I couldn't really tell who that guy following was.  The baby was moving around so I was checking the monitor (damn kid, lol) The explanation of the "cure" wasn't much of a explanation.  Very vague in my opinion.

imageimage 

• Options
    I think there was a glimpse of Beth in one of the trailers that was released over the summer? Am I making that up? They definitely aren't done with Beth's storyline

• Options
     I completely missed the trailers that were released in the summer.  but i think that they will have to run into beth at some point.  

And the guy at the end, i know we've seen him before.  Wasn't he the guy that was boarded up in the town, which he had boobie trapped etc, they were searching for supplies in the middle of the season last year.  I am not sure if he was an alcoholic doctor, but he was definitely a bit nuts when they ran across him.  DH didn't remember seeing him before, but i was sure he was in last season for a minute for two...
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    Not reading this thread.... we forgot to record it!!!! Waiting until they rerun it next Sunday.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    They took it to a whole new level of disgusting last night haahahah. Or maybe I have just forgotten how gross it can be because last season was so PG. 

So good. So good. 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • Options
    They had the perfect opportunity to kill off Judith last season, they are dumb to do it at this point. I completely forgot about Morgan! I thought he killed himself??

• Options
    I loved Daryl and Carol's reunion.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @BillyMollyEmmy I think you're right! She has to be one of the first born, or conceived, just after everything happened. So maybe she has some sort of natural immunity.

imageimage 

• Options

I loved this episode! I hated last season with everyone split up. I'm glad everyone was reunited. I'm sure we'll see Beth later down the road. This series likes to bring back characters from the past. I hope Morgan is an ally instead of an enemy. I think they'll bring back the survivors from Terminus in some bad way.

I loved how badass Carol was! She saved the group from Terminus, even though the whole torpedo launch was a little far fetched. I liked how she left Terminus Mary to be eaten by the walkers. Her hug with Rick was touching. I hate seeing Judith in danger, but I agree that it'd be too cruel to kill her now. Judith and Rick's reunion was so sweet! But how are they keeping Judith alive with enough food and diapers. Judith sure looks small for being on the show for over one season.

I hear this season is action packed and has some gut wrenching episodes. Someone big could die. I hope it's not Daryl. He is by far my most favorite character. By the way, Daryl always seems to have a special bond with Carol. Do fans want to see them as a couple? I always thought Carol looked too old for Daryl, but that's just my opinion.    

I like seeing the characters on commercials/promos or on The Talking Dead. I never knew Rick had an accent until he was on the Talking Dead last year. And Maggie is absolutely gorgeous in real life. The girls don't get to look pretty or wear makeup on the show, so it's nice to see them dressed up.

I love my Sunday nights. I can put DD to bed and then enjoy the show. When I want to rewatch the shows, I can't do that when DD is with me. It's too violent for her. Our toddlers are growing up fast and taking in everything. 

• Options
    I've wondered how they are keeping up with Judith's needs as well. She looked very clean when she was in that cabin. They need access to enough water to make her formula, and wash any bottles, plus diapers and wipes. I could never travel with an infant with as little supplies as they have. She has got to be getting close to a year old at this point, right?? I guess she doesn't have a lot of safe areas to practice crawling/ walking.

• Options
    I'm really not Too sure what I beleive about Eugene and his 'cure'.

• Options

• Options

I hear this season is action packed and has some gut wrenching episodes. Someone big could die. I hope it's not Daryl. He is by far my most favorite character. By the way, Daryl always seems to have a special bond with Carol. Do fans want to see them as a couple? I always thought Carol looked too old for Daryl, but that's just my opinion.    

I also heard that there could be some major characters that are killed off this season but as to what I understand it wont be Daryl.   Apparently they were close to killing him off in another season (i cannot recall which one) but the character that shot him got death threats from fans and it was pretty ugly.  So the producers decided due to Daryl's fans he would not be going anywhere anytime soon...

I am looking forward to an action packed season.  the last one was just a bit to blah...
    my read shelf:

• Options
    Good start to the season! I feel like they're staering to meet back up with the comic books but I'm sure they'll have some plot twists. I hope they take their time getting to Negan because I don't thinkpeople are ready for him judging by their reaction to last nights episode.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I loved the episode! I cried when Darryl and Carol were reunited and kept up the waterworks when Rick and Carl saw Judith.

She has got to be getting close to a year old at this point, right?? I guess she doesn't have a lot of safe areas to practice crawling/walking.

Judith is almost the same age as our September 2012 babies. She was born October 2012. I remember because I was postpartum and cried like a baby even though I couldn't stand Lori. I wish they would age her just a tad. She should be roughly 16 months. Last summer while they were on hiatus time passed, but this fall they picked up where they left off with last season.

The alcoholic doctor is Bob and he is with the main group right now. They made a point during Talking Dead about how they wanted to show that good people can become bad. I hope that doesn't mean Morgan.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
This discussion has been closed.