February 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling baby....

Hi all, just wanted to see where everyone is at. I am almost 22 weeks and still only feel flutters and not daily! I got spoiled with feeling baby move but want to feel more. Anyone not feeling those "big kicks" yet. Just waiting...

Re: Feeling baby....

• Options
    I'm 22+3 and just felt more than a few kicks/flutters last night. We all feel things at different times. Try not to worry about it and know that each little flutter is reassurance your baby is ok. We will all feel the big whopping kicks sooner or later!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Can't wait to meet our darling daughter, Abigail Elizabeth
    BFP#1: 12/14/13, EDD: 8/22/14, mmc@5wks, miso: 1/14/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, EDD: 2/14/15

• Options
    I'm 21w2 and haven't felt anything yet. My OB said I should in the next two weeks and he did not seem concerned. I've seen him concerned in the past so I know this is not something to worry about!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not worried at all, just want those big kicks :) good luck to you all!!
  • Options
    I started feeling real kicks and movements at 22 weeks. I'm 24+2 now. He's still more active some days than others. When he really gets going I can feel him when pressing on my tummy. Sadly hubby hasn't been able to feel yet because we have almost opposite schedules, but he'll get his chance soon.
  • Options
    I'm 23 weeks today and this baby is a dancer! I feel her move constantly throughout the day, and in the middle of the night. I'm scared this is going to be my hyper kid!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    triplej9triplej9 member
    edited October 2014
    I am 24+1 and have been getting the big kicks and punches since last week. 

It is crazy because I went from feeling virtually nothing until 22 weeks, and now at 24 it has turned into full on stomach moving, see it from the outside kicks in a matter of a week and a half!

ETA: I hope that encourages you because we were pretty much at the same point at 22 weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My little boy is not active very often. When he is active, I can feel him move about and kick or punch. But, so far, that only happens for a few minutes once or twice a day.

Like everyone has said, we'll all feel them eventually and not on our or anyone else's schedule.

I know a mom who's little one never even once fulfilled the expected kick count measures (once they were asked to count them). And her little girl is perfect and healthy! Many healthcare practitioners aren't even using those charts the way they used to, so try not to worry! It is still sooo early yet!

Hugs
  • Options
    I'm a FTM and started feeling him at 16 weeks. I have a posterior placenta though and I am pretty petite if that makes a difference at all. I am 22 weeks 5 days now and his new favourite activity is bouncing on my cervix lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"