September 2013 Moms

Scar Help?

My LO scratched herself pretty good on her cheek a couple of weeks and I can still see the scar from where it was. I have tried putting neosporin on it with a bandaid but LO takes it off and rubs off the ointment. Any suggestions or tricks to get the scar to go away and/or get LO to not rip the bandaid off? I really don't want her to grow up with this scar across her cheek! TIA
Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Scar Help?

• It will fade on its own and neosporin definitely won't help fade a scar. Just leave it be and it will get lighter.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks so much for the advice ladies. I don't have anything besides the neosporin so it looks like I am going to Target tomorrow!
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Anytime LO gets a mark or scratch or even a little pimple that won't go away I always put coconut oil on it and it's usually gone within 2-3 days.
  • Oh I have coconut oil! I will try that first before buying the healing balm.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"