Cloth Diapering

IMMS Monday

Didn't see this week's yet and I got impatient. IMMS that today is ds1's 18th birthday so I can officially say I have 2 adult kids and 1 toddler.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: IMMS Monday

• Loading the player...
  • IMMS that my Monday at work has been going as well as it can.

DH is home the G today. It is really good for them to have some 1 on 1 time. Things have been so chaotic the last couple months for us that most nights its divide and conquer where DH takes D to his activities and I take care of G.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• IMMS that I just discovered you can change your address with the Secretary of State ONLINE! I had been putting it off because I didn't feel like spending half a day there. I guess I need to get with the times?
  • When I went in to M yesterday morning for his 6am wakeup...he was laying on his back smiling and waving at me as I was about to lay down with him. He's too damn sweet

And I made these delicious blueberry muffins on Saturday! They're so yummy warmed up with some coffee. I doubled this recipe and made a dozen muffins, not jumbo https://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/6865/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Awww, @TJ1979! You noticed! We took the boys to my parents' for the weekend = no internet. More later.

Ooh no Internet. It's like you're Amish. But not evil
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• IMMS that less than a week PP I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant. Thanks GD diet. I also only got 3 new stretch marks this time compared to the 3000 I got the first time.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"