New York Babies
Options

Baby-Friendly NYC Apartments

bleubsbleubs member
edited October 2014 in New York Babies
Hi All! Due with my first in 2015! DH and I are looking for a large 1BR or 2BR in Manhattan. Any good recommendations for apartment buildings to consider with baby-friendly amenities (ie, ideally a doorman, easy entrance for strollers, large enough size for a moderate budget ideally  at $4200-$5000/month)? Ideal neighborhoods would be FlatIron, NoMad, Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Union Square, and UWS. Thanks in advance!  

Re: Baby-Friendly NYC Apartments

• Options
    The Chelsea Landmark, Chelsea Centro, The Caroline, The Tate, The Art (all Chelsea/Flatiron).  A 2 bdrm in that price range is tough to find in the neighborhood, but you can get a very nice and large 1 bdrm in that range.  I would think an older pre-war building on the UWS that still has the amenities you're looking for might be more likely to have a 2 bdrm in the $5k range.  Hope that helps! 

Me: 34 DH: 36

Married since 11/11/11
    BFP#1 10/5/13 MC 11/11/13 @9wks 3d
    BFP#2 7/20/14 EDD 4/4/15

• Options
    London Terrace Gardens is wonderful.  The one bedrooms are large (by Manhattan standards) and they have all of the amenities you're looking for.  Neighborhood is Chelsea, just 2 blocks from Chelsea Pier and half a block from the High Line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"