Third-Party Reproduction
Options

*Third-Party Reproduction Check-in* Oct 12

***INFORMAL CHECK-IN***

Ladies, I am so sorry to do this again, but ever since my follow-up with Dr. KK, I have been SO BUSY trying to get everything together. I think I need help with these check-ins! Please message me if you are interested (maybe we can split them up and alternate weeks?). 

Thank you for your understanding!
Cici

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! NOTE: Board etiquette - please post BFPs separately from the check-in, with a warning in message title.

Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? How are you feeling?

QOTW: What is your favorite/least favorite form of exercise?

Welcome

@TRexsMum

((Hugs))

anyone who needs one (and even if you don't, let's pile in for a group hug!!)

New BFPs & Other Good News!

@JimBobCooter – D-EG – Positive Beta 10/6. FX for a sticky bean!!

I know we have some more!! Tell us!!

In the TWW!

@doodiebug18 – DS – IUI#2 was on 10/4. Beta is on 10/13. GL!!

@Mama-Bear – GS – Transferred 1 embryo on 10/3. Sticky vibes!!

Currently Cycling/Scheduled

@Lacyj67 – D-EG – Parenting foster son. Lupron Phase for FET around 10/29.

@Km672 – D-EG/DS – Embryos have arrived! Transfer is on track for October.

@mm29 – DS – Testosterone Priming Phase in progress!

@RunCC37 – D-EG – Starting Dr. KK’s precycle prep for a mid-November ER/ET.

Waiting to Cycle

@chicagobride07 – D-EG – Waiting for Dr. KK appt in December.

@Love4Labs826 – D-EM – Working on some lining issues before next transfer.

@marshmallowevening – D-Em – Working on making a match. GL!!

@refeek1 – D-EG – Sorry that FET #2 was a bust. Big hugs!! FET #3 will be scheduled soon.

@Rumbera28 – D-EG – researching affordable donor egg programs

@sorrellam30 – D-EG – Waiting for everyone to sync up for the 1:3 shared program at SG.

@Thespis7 – DS – IUI #2 canceled due to overstimulation.

Donors/GC’s/Surrogates

@Mama-Bear – GS – Transferred 1 embryo on 10/3. Sticky vibes!!

Pregnant!

@lincoln79 – IP-GC – EDD 11/7/14! 7 frosties on ice for future siblings :) Getting organized for the big day!

@sammer 818 – IP-GC – EDD 11/23/14! Turkey-day baby BOY is in the 97th percentile for size!

@Mrs.McIrish – D-EG – Twin girls! EDD 12/2/14!

@ksgsmu – D-EG – EDD 1/12/15 – TWINS! GL with your glucose test!

@datingbettyboop – IP-GC – EDD 2/17/15 – Congrats on half baked!!

@BeckyP005 – D-EG – EDD 2/22/15 – Good luck on you’re a/s!!

@pmv81 – DS – EDD 3/12/15 – Team Pink & feeling movement!

@ceemonkey – DE/DS – BFP!! First OB u/s was on 10/3. FX for great news!!

@1220winterbride – ?? – First u/s on 10/6. GL!! (please tag me with your updated info)

Parenting

@DoublePortion – D-EM – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14!

@e74 – D-EM – Twin boys born in 2013 and are on the move! Hello crawling and cruising!

@Lacyj67 – D-EG – Parenting foster son! PJ will be walking before you know it!

@2MamazinSeattle – D-EG/DS – Baby Simone Louise was born happy & healthy on 8/21/14!!

**SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
       Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!

Re: *Third-Party Reproduction Check-in* Oct 12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are doing great with the check ins. No worries!
    I am cycling for iui #3 with DS. I am on clomid cd3-cd7, gonal f injection cd9 and trigger on cd12. I over stimulated on iui #2 so I'm praying hard that this is the one! I feel like I have a whole different attitude about it all and really am feeling positive.

QOTW: what is this word you talk about? Exercise??? Ha! With 5 screws in one knee there is not much one can do. However, I love to travel and can walk for hours in new cities. So waking is my favorite and anything that involves the word step would be my least favorite.
    Have a great week!!
  • Options

Hi!

I had my WTF last week and learned my protocol will be changed for my next FET.  I will have another hysteroscopy in a couple of weeks.  I guess I will be doing a stimulated cycle.  I'm not familiar with that, so I will ask more questions at my next appointment. 

I don't love exercise, but I like Zumba and Jazzercise.

Have a great week!

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Options
    Congratulations @JimBobCooter‌ and good luck with beta #3! It sounds like you're off to an amazing start!

Good luck to you @Thespis7‌ :) I hope the third time's the charm!

@TRexsMum‌ - I'm glad to hear your friend & baby are ok! It must be reassuring to have your bag packed even if it is early.

@Mrs.McIrish - I love your attitude and perspective (comparison of the next few weeks and the past four years). I hope you can find some comfort as you get closer and closer to your delivery!

@refeek1‌ - how interesting that you will be doing a stim cycle for your next FET. I might have heard of something similar to this on the IF board. Something about getting the body to take over the work of producing the lining rather than relying on the meds for that part... have you had lining issues in the past? Either way, good luck & keep us posted!!

@mm29‌ - I have everything crossed for you!!!!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day

imageimageimage

• Options
    Hugs to all that need them!

We are getting close and I am trying to get some major projects finished at work so that if baby comes early, all will be OK. So, my plan is to work my behind off M-W this week. We have an appointment with Squirt on Thursday and then Friday is Fall Break. I am hoping the grant will be done and I can get a hair cut and color.

We are hoping to make freezer meals next weekend.

QOTW: I am a big walker. It is a major stress relief for me and I have walked to work the last 11 years.
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options
    @runcc37 My US was normal , I graduated to the OB!!
      I feel pretty good, nervous bc i had some light spotting 
     OB appt on the 20th
    FAT,  Tired, a little nausea/dry heaving, bloated! BUT Happy!!

QOTW: What is your favorite/least favorite form of exercise? I used to train all the time for triathlon, yoga, barre, cross fit. But I have been super sedentary the past few months. I have been extra careful so far during this pregnancy (think coach potato) but I did start walk/running yesterday and it felt great! I want to try prenatal yoga and maybe easy biking & swimming. I'm 41 with a recurring loss history so I am beyond paranoid.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    StephieMKStephieMK member
    edited October 2014
    @RunCC37‌ Thanks for inviting me to join! This morning I had my cd4 (they were closed yesterday) u/s and bw. I had been on a treatment break for 3 months due to a hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary. During today's u/s, they found it is still there but only about 13mm now. It apparently started at about 28 and was estrogen-producing. I finally just got the call that we are continuing on with this cycle (yay!!!)! I start Tamoxifen twice a day for the next 5 days and go back Wednesday the 22nd for a follie check. I'm super excited to get this party started again!

QOTW: I enjoy doing Zumba and walking. I want to love running but can't seem to breathe right!

ETA: QOTW
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Married April 9, 2011
    TTC since October 2011
    Me 34, DH 40

IUI #5 w/ Tamoxifen+Ovidrel+Acupuncture Oct 24, 2014-->BFP!!! EDD July 17, 2015. Panorama=low risk...and it's a GIRL!
    DD born July 10, 2015
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Trying for baby #2!
    IUI #1 w/ Tamoxifen+Ovidrel+Acupuncture July 10, 2017-->BFP!!! EDD Apr 2, 2018. Panorama=low risk...and another GIRL!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Girls,

Long, hard week for me.
    We transferred our last embryo Thursday after the 1st embryo that had been thawed was not viable.

This was our 1st cycle with immune treatment and I can't help but feel we were cheated out of having a fighting chance. I thought if this FET failed, we could do 1 more FET with this new protocol later this year. That hope was taken away from us very quickly and unexpectedly, so I'm really struggling with all of it.

I'm looking into seeing a reproductive immunologist. unfortunately, my insurance will not cover any of it. I have absolutely no idea how we will even try again; a 3rd fresh DE/DS cycle just isn't an option again.

Qotw: I used to be really into jogging, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated to even go for a walk lately. I do love spinning too

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options
    @sorrellam30 ((Huge hugs)) FX the fighter you transferred is sticky!!  
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Options

RunCC37 - I had never heard of a stimulated FET.  I'll be using Letrozole and a trigger. I've never had lining problems that I know of.   We'll see if this works!

Km672  -  I'm thinking good thoughts that this is the only embryo you need.  Good luck to you.              

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Options
    Lacyj67Lacyj67 member
    edited October 2014
    Hiya,
    Loving all the updates! I read everyone's just too many girls to comment on! Love you all though!:)
    AFM: got my intralipid today and baseline check for upcoming fet 3. Got the go ahead to start estradiol wed. The 29th will be here before we know it!! I'm ready!!

QoTW: wish I loved excercising more. I'm full of excuses lol. I got a gym membership like two weeks before we got PJ and I haven't been once! Lol but when I do work out I like walking, Zumba, and dancing to dirty hip hop and trying to twerk!! Lol! Least fav is spinning...my ass eats the seat and does not feel good! Hahaaa
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Options
    @Km672‌, I have everything crossed for you! When is your beta? Still nothing new on this end. Kind of in a waiting mode. I think some of you might remember that I started breaking out into hives after my last (my third, actually) failed cycle with DE. I am almost sure that this has something to do with immune aspects related to recurrent implantation failure for me, but the general allergist/immunologist that I was able to get into see was of no hope on that end. I need to wait for Dr. KK, I guess. In the meantime, the allergist tested me for something like 50 different allergens (all negative, of course), did some basic immune testing (nothing there) and my symptoms are under control with an anti histamine.

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• Options
    Update: last week I had some bleeding/cramping, so I went in for an early u/s on 9/30. It showed one non-viable pregnancy and one good one with a hb of 133. I went in 3 days later on 10/3 and there was no longer a hb. I had a D&C on 10/8 and will have a couple follow up appointments - one with my OB on 10/20 and then another with my RE on 10/27. We have one transfer left. If it doesn't work then I think we're done. I just don't think I can handle the adoption process.

QOTW: I love step aerobics and yoga. But my laziness many times outweighs my desire to go exercise, LOL. I go in spurts, and right now laziness wins.

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
    Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
    DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
    DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
    DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
    DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 
  • Options
    Km672  -  Praying this is Your One, the embryo you need.  ((hugs))  

@ceemonkey - my heart is hurting for you and your family. I can empathize with all of your feelings and I am so sorry. 

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @chicagobride_07‌ - my beta is 10/20, but I'm going to cancel it. I'm getting stark white BFFN again @5dp5dt and I'm not paying $150 out of pocket and driving an hour each way for someone to tell me that I'm not pregnant... Again. I was cycling out of state, so I'm addition to the $3,000 FET package (that could not be itemized) at our clinic, I got to pay over $1400 for local monitoring. So I'm pretty adamant that I'm not going.

Sorry for the vent. Of course I have no self control and will keep testing, but I'm over all of this.

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options
    @ceemonkey‌ - I can't tell you how sorry I am for all you've been through. I totally understand what you're saying about adoption, I just don't have it in me. I feel like I've been fighting for long enough and I don't have the strength or desire to begin that process.

I wish you all the best at your appts. Please take good care of yourself.

• Options
    Km672 said:
    @chicagobride_07‌ - my beta is 10/20, but I'm going to cancel it. I'm getting stark white BFFN again @5dp5dt and I'm not paying $150 out of pocket and driving an hour each way for someone to tell me that I'm not pregnant... Again. I was cycling out of state, so I'm addition to the $3,000 FET package (that could not be itemized) at our clinic, I got to pay over $1400 for local monitoring. So I'm pretty adamant that I'm not going. Sorry for the vent. Of course I have no self control and will keep testing, but I'm over all of this.

I'm thinking of you and hoping it's just too early.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    Km672 said:
    @chicagobride_07‌ - my beta is 10/20, but I'm going to cancel it. I'm getting stark white BFFN again @5dp5dt and I'm not paying $150 out of pocket and driving an hour each way for someone to tell me that I'm not pregnant... Again. I was cycling out of state, so I'm addition to the $3,000 FET package (that could not be itemized) at our clinic, I got to pay over $1400 for local monitoring. So I'm pretty adamant that I'm not going. Sorry for the vent. Of course I have no self control and will keep testing, but I'm over all of this.

I'm thinking of you and hoping it's just too early.
    This from me too.

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!

• Options

Hugs to everyone.  I love how there is true respect & support on this board.  I don’t see that on to many of the other boards that I frequent, which makes this board even more of a special gem.

--

We are 22w1d.  Thanks to the Bump app for pointing out that we only  have 18 weeks left – so much to do to get ready!  Went for our 21 week A/S last week.  Everything is progressing right on schedule.   LO played along & let us see that we are having a little girl.  Which is funny, cause we were all convinced it was a boy.  While in the elevator heading up to the doctor’s office, we were talking about placing those last minute bets, a woman walked into the elevator, looked at our GC, and said “It’s a boy”.  Too funny.  When the tech made the announcement, our GC & I did a big high 5 and made her check a few more times, just to be sure.  Now to come up with a name.  DH & I are really good playing “names to torture your children with”, so now we have to get serious.

Found out a few weeks ago that our ED is already cycling again.  Kind of neat to think LO may have a sibling out there at some point.  I wonder if she will do a round three?

QOTW – My favorite form of exercise right now walking.  (Especially when traveling or shopping J.)  I was a dancer (ballet tap & jazz) in a former life, so I enjoy that form the most).   Spin class would be my least favorite form of exercise.  I tried a very early morning spin class once & about fell off the bike.  Did give the instructor some major comic relief.  

• Options
    @Km672‌ I have a friend who did ivf and had a negative at home the day of her first (positive) beta. I know that's not typical but I'm really praying 5dp5dt is just way too early.

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

@ceemonkey big huge hugs :(

@Km672 I am really hoping/praying it is still too early. You have been through so much and this makes me so sad. {{HUGS}}

Nothing going on here. 21 weeks.

QOTW: I need to google hot yoga since I have never heard of it! I use to belong to a gym back in the day. No more. I really don't like to exercise! We have an elliptical in our basement we bought last yr and I have yet to step on it. My plantar fasciitis is always acting up on top of my leg issues and me being on my feet for 10 hr days I just can't think of coming home and working out. Yep always an excuse with me :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    mm29mm29 member
    edited October 2014
    @KM672,  ((Huge hugs))  

You can tell me to STFU, but I wanted you to know I really do not think you should cancel your beta.  I have seen many women with Crazy Low first beta's which would not show up on a pee stick.  STL34, who I think still posts on the bump, her first beta was 3, and it ended up being a successful pregnancy. I know this is an outlier, but I want you to know that it does happen sometimes.

Please be kind to yourself.  (((More hugs)))

I will continue to keep you and your amazing little fighter in my thoughts!!
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Options
    @Km672, I completely understand. I agree with the others that it is on the early side. With all of my BFN's, I've found the FRER at 10dp5dt to be accurate. My RE always insisted on a beta, insisting how inaccurate HPTs can be. But alas, still a BFN. I am really rooting for you. I hope you don't mind but I said a little prayer that you find success. I know how hard this is, but you are not out of the game for this cycle yet.

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• Options
    Hi all..sending hugs to those who need them!

As for me I once again didn't make it to the Beta. So, we are moving onto iui #3 this time around we will be using femara. Keeping everything crossed for success!

I don't run...running is not for me
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses @ceemonkey <3
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• Options
    Well we had a bunch of BETA drama this week resulting in 4 draws and the phlebotomists knowing me by name but we're finally done and we can move on to the next stage.  I have a sac u/s next Wednesday and HB u/s the following Wednesday (then I can stop all injections).   I'm sad that IM won't be able to be there, I'm going to try to have DH go so he can take video and we can surprise her with it. 

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    @Mama-bear - hang in there! How thoughtful of your husband to do that for your IM!

• Options
    surromama6surromama6 member
    edited October 2014
    Hi im new here! Surrogate mom for amazing intended dads. 2nd child for them, my second pregnancy. We got positive results today!!! Had a frozen transfer 11 days ago, one embryo. According to LMP we are 4w1d in, more bloodwork on Tuesday. Hoping everything goes well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"