2nd Trimester

I like the name Zion but I need help with middle names PLEASE !

MBoyd18MBoyd18 member
edited October 2014 in 2nd Trimester
Any suggestions ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks but I am set with that name
  • Loading the player...
  • MBoyd18MBoyd18 member
    edited October 2014
    The question is not whether Zion is a good name , just help with middle names please . Opinions are opinions !!!
  • I'm usually not a fan of place-names (Brooklyn, Asia, London, ect), but my side-eye tends to give a pass to Zion and Eden.

IMHO Zion should be pair with a traditional middle name:  Zion Matthew, Zion Patrick, Zion Thomas, or something like that.  Are there any family names you could use?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • @Salsera29‌ I love your siggy meme!
  • Back in the day, my best friend was a stripper, and her stage name was Zion. Please don't name children stripper names... at some point this child will grow up and be in the real world... I don't know that I could take someone serious in a professional setting with a name like Zion... 
  • Joy2611 said:
    Salsera29 said:
    I Love Zion...especially for a girl! May I suggest a creative spelling? How about Zai-on? That would make it totes more youneek.
    Zighyon?
    This is better, but needs an apostrophe. Zigh'yon FTW.

imageimageimage
  • Why not Fiona? Similar sounds in the ear, & lovely feminine name. I cannot think of any girl middle names to go with Zion...

I'm trying... Zion Felicity?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Every time I see this post it just makes me think of Zion Park in Utah...
  • Zion Qydrezah. (In case you need help that's Kwa-dray-zha). You're welcome.

imageimageimage
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I don't mind the name Zion--it sounds ethnic, not you-neek. BUT, I do think it sounds awfully masculine for a girl.

Having said that....maybe a super feminine OR very traditional middle name? (I am assuming your last name is Boyd coming up with these, since it is in you sn. You might want to change that!)
    Examples:
    Zion Alessandra
    Zion Amara
    Zion Elizabeth

BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"