Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

The Bump & Dallas Moms Blog Is Hosting a New Mom/Expectant Mom Event! Won't you come?

edited October 2014 in Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Hi Ladies! I'm not sure why The Bump hasn't announced this yet, but as ticket sales close on Friday, I wanted to make sure you all know about this wonderful event "Dallas Moms Blog" is hosting with "The Bump" on Wednesday, October 22 (6:30-9:30). 

We're inviting 120 women to attend this community building event at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. We'll have a appetizers, desserts, loads of giveaways to help you complete your shower registries (or simply add to what you might have never received) and we'll have 4 amazing breakaway speakers discussing the realities of motherhood and providing answers the hospital staff won't answer. Tickets are only $10 for the whole evening, but you can also visit our Event Facebook Page for specials and deals. 

I really hope to see you there! 

Here's a sneak peek at some of our awesome giveaways: {1} car seat from Phil & Ted’s / Mountain Buggy, {1} Baby Carrier We from Baby Bjorn, {1} diaper pale from Ubbi, {1} nursing pillow & cover from Boppy, {1} Baby Snug from Mama’s & Papa’s, {1} Baby Essentials Bundle from Earth Mama Angel Baby, {1} tablewear set from Re-Play, {1} Bundleme Lite from JJ Cole, {2} Sleep Sacks from Zipadeezip, {1} Drop Humidifier from Crane USA, {1} Gift Card to Baby Bliss Dallas, {1} Designer Camera Bag from Kelly Moore Bags, {1} Piece of Jewelry from JoJo Loves You More, {2} Family 4 Packs to Texas Discovery Gardens, {2} The Wonder Years Books, {1} Monogramed Clutch from Two Funny Girls, {2} Maternity Fitness Tops from Mini Me Maternity, {1} Item of Baby Clothing from Bonjour MaeMae

{3} “Baby Bundles” (New Classes for Newborns-12 months, unlimited playspace passes, Baby’s First Haircut, & $100 off Baby’s First Birthday) from Kidville Dallas

Swag has been graciously donated by: Happy Family :: Bumpkins :: MAM :: Re-Play :: Wacky Apple :: Baby Boot Camp :: Dr. Smith’s :: Moomi :: Love Child Organics :: Diono :: popchips :: Kidville Dallas :: Evenflo :: Nicciolata :: Slammers :: Happy Tummy, Healthy Baby :: Richardson Dentistry :: and more!

Re: The Bump & Dallas Moms Blog Is Hosting a New Mom/Expectant Mom Event! Won't you come?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"