Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is it to early or normal?

kadeja19kadeja19 member
edited October 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
My whole question did not post for those that have attitudes & some of your comments were far from necessary! & btw I'm 22 not 19

Answers

• Options
    If your question is if it's too early to be gassy, no, you can be gassy any day... but otherwise, yes 6 DPO is too early for symptoms. Are you temping? Take some pepto and a test if you think you could be pregnant. If you are temping and KNOW you are 6 DPO, wait a few days, then test for more accurate results. As mentioned above, please read the newbie blog.
    fbls

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cythe said:

The egg - if its fertilized - doesn't even implant until 6-10 days after O. Your 6 DPO gas is probably just...gas.

But guise, I'm 5 DPO and very gassy. I'm totes KTFU. ::eye roll::
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    Jesus fucking Christ.

Maybe I'm in a horrible mood but this just set me off. OP, do not come here and ask uneducated questions. Had you bothered to learn anything about your body you would know that you don't even implant until 7-10 dpo and it then takes a few days to build enough HCG for a positive test. And to boot, you don't know your symptoms mean anything until you get that damn positive. Get a fucking grip.

End rant.
  • Options
    jefa621 said:

akovacs4 said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Maybe I'm in a horrible mood but this just set me off. OP, do not come here and ask uneducated questions. Had you bothered to learn anything about your body you would know that you don't even implant until 7-10 dpo and it then takes a few days to build enough HCG for a positive test. And to boot, you don't know your symptoms mean anything until you get that damn positive. Get a fucking grip.

End rant.

Op's post is extremely ignorant, but seriously? I agree you must be in a horrible mood.
    ______

Had she read the newbie blog she would know this isn't appropriate.
  • Options
    Take your frustrations elsewhere because isnt this an app for education and sharing? Who made some of you the comment king/queen? Besides you coming off as having no manners, you seem to be really inappropriate. They need a report button.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

CM12112 said:

Take your frustrations elsewhere because isnt this an app for education and sharing? Who made some of you the comment king/queen? Besides you coming off as having no manners, you seem to be really inappropriate. They need a report button.

There is a report button. Although nothing anyone said was a violation of the TOU. OP got some useful advice with some snark. You're the one with no manners, waltzing into a established community and telling us how to behave.

Also, where are all of these WK's coming from?

****** fucking mobile quote ******
    I've thought this too. The only conclusion I can come up with is that they are IRL friends with the OPs. OPs complain to them how an we are then the WKs come in to save the day. ::eye roll::
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options

akovacs4 said:

jefa621 said:

akovacs4 said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

End rant.

Op's post is extremely ignorant, but seriously? I agree you must be in a horrible mood.
    ______

Uhhh... we get that. But your post was major overkill.
    This is a classic example of a snark fail.

This looks familiar.
  • Options
    CM12112 said:

Another one from the app... It's like the burmuda triangle for BSC...

Please explain what is "inappropriate"? @CM12112 this place is for entertainment...

Also, I know that observation & awareness appear to be lacking in you, but there is a report button. However, nothing in this thread warrants flagging. Nothing anyone's said violates TOU.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

CM12112 said:

There is a report button. Although nothing anyone said was a violation of the TOU. OP got some useful advice with some snark. You're the one with no manners, waltzing into a established community and telling us how to behave.

Also, where are all of these WK's coming from?

---------
    There were several classifieds on Craigslist for WK... Didn't you see them??

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    MsFaith15 said:

akovacs4 said:

jefa621 said:

akovacs4 said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

End rant.

______

Uhhh... we get that. But your post was major overkill.
    This is a classic example of a snark fail.
    This looks familiar.

________

I apologize for my overreaction. But I won't back pedal. In no way was what I said close to what you said. Not even close.
  • Options
    kadeja19kadeja19 member
    edited October 2014
    Clearly my whole question didn't post but I thought this site was for learning & to see if anybody was experiencing what I am. & yes my cycles are monitored & I'm not 19 I'm 22 . Goooshh it's seriously some rude people on here & I'm deleting this app it's not helping with the ignorance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"