Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro to Botb

The clock went off last weekend when hanging out with my nephew. Had the discussion with DH who is 29 and I'm 30, about the clock. He's an engineer with a great job and great benefits, I'm a teacher with a great job and so-so benefits, we live in the Bay Area. I'm stopping BCP after 10+ years, and not looking forward to "normal" cycles as I have no Idea what to expect. I'm eager to plan the pregnancy to work with my work schedule, otherwise I would hope for a healthy pregnancy. My physician is confident that I can start ttc as soon as I want. Any suggestions or guidance would be appreiated.
Together since 09-20-1999 & Married 09-20-2008

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Intro to Botb

• Options
    normandyn7normandyn7 member
    edited October 2014
    The TTGP board on here has a pinned post at the top that has great information. Those women can also give you a lot of helpful information. Most of them suggest getting a basal body thermometer and start tracking you temperature with the app Fertility Friend. That way you know exactly when you ovulate so it's not a guessing game each month.

EDIT: Read this https://tbttgp.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    SauterneSauterne member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks also I forgot to include I would like to ttc by December or January. I'm hoping for an August or September baby in the future. September is our favorite month for events, such as marriage and home.
    Together since 09-20-1999 & Married 09-20-2008

Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"