June 2014 Moms
Options

Mommy brain...

2»

Re: Mommy brain...

• Options
    jacksoha said:

I have another one... This morning I went to make a pot of coffee and all of a sudden I realized I was pouring coffee where the water is supposed to go... I just gave up and cried

Just climbed into bed and am relaxing reading these... Thanks for reminding me I need to set my coffee machine up for the morning!!
  • Options
    SaraJoy00 said:

jacksoha said:

I have another one... This morning I went to make a pot of coffee and all of a sudden I realized I was pouring coffee where the water is supposed to go... I just gave up and cried

Just climbed into bed and am relaxing reading these... Thanks for reminding me I need to set my coffee machine up for the morning!!
    Glad my mommy brain could help someone else!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First time LO has slept 11 straight hours.. i wake her up and realized I forgot to tighten her diaper after her massage and she totally peed through her diaper, pjs, sleep sack, and sheet. Forcing me to wake her up and change her and now she wont go back to sleep. Craaaaap
  • Options
    OMGOODNESS! I thought I was the only one!
    My mommy brain started when I was pregnant. I let my dog out around 10pm, my feet were in pain from standing all day at work so I went to sit down and relax while I waited for my pup to come back in. Well, I woke up to my sister upset at me because I left the door open all night!! It was 8ish when she woke me up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"