Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Travel plans?

2»

Re: Travel plans?

• Options
    Puerto Rico in a couple weeks and I can't wait! I have to work every holiday this yr so I guess this -is- my holiday. All these trips everyone is going on are giving me ideas though...
  • Options

We are going to San Diego & Disneyland this weekend! DH has to go to San Diego for work so we thought we would take advantage of the free ticket and hotel and have me and SD join him. And then we'll take the train from San Diego to Disneyland

We are surprising SD with the trip. She's never flown on a plane and has been dying too for the past couple of years. And none of us has ever been to Disney. So excited!

Uh we are going to San Diego and Disneyland this weekend too! We will be in SD from Saturday to Tuesday and then Disney Tuesday to Saturday!
    -----end quote--------------

That's too funny! Well unfortunately we are only going for the weekend. I can't take any more time of work this year. We have one day at Disneyland on Saturday. It'll be hectic but we'll make the most we can of it. :-)

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I usually go to Chicago once a month for a weekend to see my mom. But now that I'm working from home it's easier to get away for an extended weekend and still be able to work while there. I'm going for 5 days at the beginning of November, which will be close to DD's 1 yr birthday. My mom is super excited to have a small party for her.

All these destinations sound great. Nothing like a change of scenery, especially if it involved wine and a beach!!
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    No travel plans. Would love to, but it's just not in the cards for us right now. Instead I am keeping extremely busy with work, trying to keep my mind off the waiting game. I am pretty much booked solid until mid November when things will start slowing down a lot. I'm going to have to find something new to keep me busy then...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Also, I deleted my super old siggy but it keeps showing up. Blast. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Wow, you guys all sound like such world travelers!

DH and I are planning a vacation for 2015. I'm trying to convince him to drive out east (We live in Ontario, Canada) but he isn't into the road trip. More places on our list is Chicago, a cruise down the west coast of the states and Iceland...DH is obsessed with Iceland.

Anniversary

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    edited October 2014
    @littleliverpill I grew up overseas and my parents would always take us kids and travel during the traditional American holidays and it helped SO much with the homesickness

I am saving up to go to London in January to visit my bff while DH is away for drill/training with the Marines. She moved two years ago (she'll come home for Christmas) and this will be my first time in London! SOOOO excited! :)

edit to add: @CLECyclist if I could move to Costa Rica tonight I would do it. Pura Vida indeed! you are going to LOVE it @PB&J714 :) 

• Options
    I wanna go on a trip.  Although, right now I'd just love a massage, pedi and the afternoon to myself. 

I'll live vicariously through all of your trips!
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"