August 2014 Moms
Options

FF babies

IceHide61313IceHide61313 member
edited October 2014 in August 2014 Moms
How old and how much is your LO consuming? I know there is no right or wrong, but I would just like to know what is working for you as sort of a guideline. LO is just over 5 weeks and we just upped her to 4oz today. She was doing 3oz every 3, sometimes 4 hours, with anywhere from 4-7 hour stretches at night.

ETA to add that she would keep on eating and eating if we would let her so we don't know when she is actually full or when she would need more to accommodate her needs.

Re: FF babies

• Options
    Benjamin in 14(almost 15) weeks old and he's drinking 5 oz every 2 hours. He even wakes up every 2 hours at night. Someone please tell my son that it's okay to sleep longer!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Options
    10 1/2 weeks.
    5-6 oz
    3-4 hours during the day
    Stretches up to 6 hours at night

Not consistent at all.

Eats every 2.5 hours during last growth spurt. Or when he's feeling like keeping me up all night or the moon is extra full or when it's waxing or waning.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Max is 6 weeks and eating 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours. Day or night.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    11 weeks. 5 oz every 4 hours during the day and does a 6-8 hour stretch at night followed by another 2-3 hour after eating.

This one and my first one never eat/ate by the 2.5oz x body weight rule. LO keeps gaining so I try not to worry about it.

• Options
    loulou182loulou182 member
    edited October 2014
    Karley is 9 weeks old and eats 5-7oz every 3-4 hours. Sometimes she eats less. She sleeps for about 8-10 hours every night. She lets me know when she's full.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    LO is ten weeks and drinks 5 oz every 3 hours (6-8 hour stretch at night). I'm actually thinking he may need to go up an ounce soon. He's getting hungry more often.

Like you @IceHide61313‌ I think he wouldn't stop eating. It's like he has no off switch.
  • Options
    8 weeks - Usually 4-6oz during the day. Ever since we started giving her 6oz at her last feeding of the night (9-10pm), she's been sleeping in 5-6 hour stretches at night. It's glorious!
  • Options
    7.5 weeks here. Decided to switch her to 4oz every feeding just yesterday.
  • Options
    Jaxon was 10 weeks yesterday and usually drinks anywhere from 4-6oz every 2-3 hours during the day (from about 6:30am-10pm). Unless he has a big nap (yesterday he napped 2-6) then he will obv eat when he wakes. I NEVER wake him. And most of the time he sleeps 8 hours at night without waking. He's 13.5lbs.
  • Options
    Rhett eats 6 oz every 2.5-3 hours but sleeps from his last bottle (between 7-9 pm) until ~7 am. When I decided to move him to 6 oz, I was thinking holy crap this is way too much, but he is a much happier baby now. 
  • Options
    LO will be 7 weeks Monday. He drinks anywhere from 2-4 oz during the day and will go about 2 to 2.5 hours between feedings just depends or if he's taking a long nap he can stretch to 4 hours. His naps are never the same time every day plus he cat naps a lot too. At night around 10:15 we feed him 5 oz. He usually gives a 3 to 4 hour stretch. For his MOTN feeding he will take 3 oz a lot of times before knocking back out. He will then usually just give us 2 to 2.5 hour stretches the rest of the night until around 6. He's usually up for the day then.

• Options
    LO is 10 weeks and she takes 4 oz every 2-3 hours, and 5 oz before bed. She sleeps 4-5 hours and I give her 4 oz, and then sleeps 4-5 and I give her another 4 oz.
    Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

• Options
    LO is 10 weeks old. He eats 3.5-4oz every three hours during the day and 2.5 hours in the evenings. He sleeps 7 to 9 hours at a time and then usually another 2-3 hours after that.
  • Options
    LO is 7 weeks. He takes anywhere from 2.5-4.5 oz. every 3 hours during the day. It is usually about 3 oz. He just started occasionally having longer stretches of sleep at night (4-6 hours). He is not a great eater, but both my husband & I are pretty small. LO also has some gas & reflux issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"