Parenting

Zankie Shipping Thread. (RIP BB Thread)

Sad: :( RIP full BB Thread.

Happy: It's Zankie does Disney day!! woo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
Zach Rance 4 President

Re: Zankie Shipping Thread. (RIP BB Thread)

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Nooooooooo
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Loading the player...
  • RL -- what's the latest update?!?!
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Frankie's in DW. No confirmation of Zach being there yet. People freaking out.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Ugh. I think I'm off the ship.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Why!!?

Formerly Aaren91011
    TTA until January
  • I mean, I still ship it but I think I'm done shipping it, if it makes sense.

It's exhausting and although I'm pretty sure they're fine and possibly going to have gay sex this evening I'm pretty sure they are deliberately trying to shake public intervention in their relationship. (Red herrings on twitter, etc).

Either that or they're not really a thing and Zach is going to go on to live a  sad, 15 minutes of fame post BB life. And it's going to suck. I love zach so much that i don't think I can watch it. He loves Frankie so much and if they're not together it's so sad for both of them.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Pls excuse my temporary insanity. I am so back on.

I'm pretty much 90% confident z/f are together. Like, together together.

- yesterday Lauren (Frankie's friend) tweeted with her location on on twitter. She was in palm beach gardens (where Zach lives). There was otherwise no signal that they were there - by that I mean they were sneaking there.

- there's a zankie shipper who is a super fan but also close IRL with Amanda from bb15. Amanda hooked her up with meeting Frankie & crew at Epcot yesterday. Ever since they met, her tweets have been so back on in terms of zankie being real. Including. "Your man is so hot" to Frankie and "you're such a wonderful supportive mom" to zach's mom. Before she met Frankie her tweets were all anxious re: the ship. Now she back. Something definitely changed & she knows the tea.

- Zach is "going up to NY" to see Frankie next month. This is either true, or its a cover for Zach & f going on amazing race. Not sure which.

So I think Zach's lack of being at disney etc is honestly more about not being mobbed. I really don't think z/f have only seen each other 1x this week, pretty sure they've been together a lot.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Ugh, I kind of hoped no one wanted to talk about this because I am not even okay, guys.

I seriously listed to the zankie fallout portion of my zankie playlist and may have cried on my drive home yesterday. Extra sad because it was misting and gloomy.

I am so freaking sad about this stuff - because we KNOW they were in love and it's pretty clear that there's some serious foul play going on and it's messed up. The other possibility is that they are on the DL and trying to throw us off, and/or they are going on the Amazing Race and they've been instructed to stay apart.

Essentially, Zach is very clearly being told by someone to not talk about frankie.  Period. And for some reason to be spending a lot of time with Victoria. Regardless, Zactoria is not real as a romance. She is a beard. Frankie's friend Paul "liked" a hilarious picture of zach yesterday with victoria's hair/head on zach's chin - it had the caption "it's time to shed the beard, zach!"

Anywho, in a radio interview yesterday Snowballx (One of the ATRL guys / key zankie stans on twitter) called in and asked if zach was sad he didn't go to disney with frankie. Zach started to say "Well I wa.." and then said "You know what,I don't want to answer that".

Later someone called and asked a Q about Frankie and he responded "Ask me something relevant".

Someone tweeted at frankie yesterday: "Im going to need therapy because of Zankie" - and Frankie responded, saying: "You!?! What about me!?". Frankie also subtweeted about staying true to yourself, which was obviously directed at Zach. 

One shining light - Zach was wearing pants at the interview that were earlier pictured in one of Frankie's youtubes as having been in his closet at his nonna's house. So people think that zach spent time at nonna's yesterday and took said pants for the interview the next day. That actually does make a lot of sense, because F/Z were both silent on social media yesterday and Zach "faved' frankie's nonna pic yesterday am (it was her birthday) and then wished her a happy birthday on frankie's IG pic later in the day.

Regardless, my heart/gut says something is afoot. My guess is that zach's mom is not cool with zankie and wants him to keep his straight persona and co-promote with the kids of the moms she is friends with (Vic, Cody, Nicole, Caleb). I think that Frankie/zach are spending time together but it's tortured/emo instead of fun. 

I love zach but I am sad if he's not able to be himself and I really don't want frankie to have to be in the closet with the person he loves. Nor be dragged into the drama associated with his semi-trashy family. 

Summary: I think there's a lot going on we can't see. I don't think Zankie is done but I also think the outlook isn't good. 

Zach Rance 4 President

• Ughhh and a pic just got posted of zach with his arm around Vic at the game they went to last night. Like, no.

Beards are the worst.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Actual graph of zach's relevance over the past week:

In all seriousness - his tweet likes & RTs are dropping dramatically. Zankie is what made him loved. He is getting some awful, awful advice.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Yep. My instinct is that he is indeed having a crisis. I think he is pre-disposed to anxiety/coping issues and is being told to avoid the topic and crowds.. and especially being seen with Frankie. 

Zach Rance 4 President

• Congrats @michyme123‌ !!! So exciting to have you on BBAD patrol next summer (while snuggling a sweet newb !)

Zach Rance 4 President

• Zachary at the poker event. He is wearing earrings (!?), told bigbrotherista that "OF COURSE!!" He's still friends with Frankie, and is clearly wearing sunglasses because he's stoned.

He's also basically wearing pajamas and a backpack.

Zach Rance 4 President

• @michyme123‌ - was Zach tweeting song lyrics too??

And yes. He looks so hot.

Zach Rance 4 President

• OMG, I just realized I turned off my Zach notifications when he tweeted that zactoria pic last night. I was so almost vomiting. Ok, going to research.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Hmmm. INTERESTING!!

Zach Rance 4 President

• Oh just Zach heading somewhere with his overnight bags packed.

::cough Frankie's cough:;;

Zach Rance 4 President

• WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING MORE ABOUT ZACH'S EARRINGS???

THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER'S???

Zach Rance 4 President

• No worries everyone - Looks like this ship is headed in a better direction.

This morning @ 10:15 am.. Zachary Colin Rance publicly acknowledged Zankie in social media.. By posting the BBAD Zankie owls on instagram & tagging frankie!!

Frankie replied : "Cutest! (kissy face). Miss U!"

Zach also publicly shaded his parents in his podcast/interview yesterday. He said his mom is breathing down his neck/dad bothering him. He was "Zach" in the interview and spoke really nicely about Frankie.

Michyme- They've seen each other. Trust. I think they were managing the madness for zach's sake & therefore keeping it private. Did you not see the deal with zach wearing the pants that were previously shown as being in frankie's closet at his nonna's house? In the words of snowball: 

Chile.

Zach Rance 4 President

• LOL @michyme123. We are inextricably linked.  :x

Zach Rance 4 President

• Frankie on Loveline tonight. He is currently on a flight back to LA crying to Celine Dion love songs. Says he has a lot of questions for Dr. drew. :((

Zach was in a purple sweater (spirit day) twerking to beyonce at a "business meeting" today. There are lots of theories that a zankie reality show may be coming to TVGN. Would kind of make sense- zach's owl pic from earlier was taken from a TV. A tv was shown in the conference room. Zach said I'm an interview YESTERDAY that he hasn't watched any of the show yet. So suddenly watching the TVGN stuff on a tv at home would be... Weird.

Lots of people also speculating that Frankie may be playing Frank in Rocky Horror. Which would have to somehow work within his cbs contract because he is on a "leash"... Although maybe live theater will be okay.

I dunno. Praying for zankie, obvs.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Also?? It makes zero sense that Frankie stayed in FL all week after his friends left, keeping such a low profile. He announced this big news today, the immediately got on a plane to LA. He will be rushing to get to Loveline. Doesn't make any sense if he was just lazing about with his nonna?

He was in that business meeting with Zachary, I think. ;;)

Zach Rance 4 President

• So I DMed with a Zankie fanatic this morning who had some "DL" truth tea. Apparently Zach was seen crying on the phone with Frankie telling him he couldn't go to DW. Allegedly Zach's mom is psycho and keeping them apart. Apparently F/Z are both kind of a mess over the whole ordeal.

I believe it. 
    :((

Zach Rance 4 President

• BTW - if you can't tell - my computer got upgraded and posting images finally works :) woo hoooooooooo

Zach Rance 4 President

• Umm, hello gorgeous! Frankie's a lucky man :x

Formerly Aaren91011
    TTA until January
  • Interesting....

Anyone read lips? Again, so sad for Zach if this is really what he's saying :(

https://franklinjgrande.tumblr.com/post/100326563021/so-im-reading-lips-again-you-guys-hes

I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO POST THIS! ugh. Poor kid. I'm so sad for both of them. Any mother who tries to get in the way of their kids happiness is just... No.

Zach Rance 4 President

• I just watched. Looks totally legit to me. He has his "Zach serious face on". (The non-silly tone of voice he getscwhen he talks about his feelings for zach.) He tweeted while on the way to LL that he hoped DR. Drew would listen to questions from HIM.. So it makes sense that he'd be talking to him about Zach.

I bet Frankie encouraged Zach to come out to his mom & then this happened. I am so sad.

Zach Rance 4 President

• I need to get my feels out here. Sorry.

WTF. Who does this to their kid? He's gay and that's NOT going to go away. Which do you prefer, Mrs. Rance, your son to be with a mature person who loves your son for who he really is, or forcing your kid to be someone who hates himself and is forced to anonymously find sex in less than safe/healthy places!?

What a mess. I hate her.

Zach Rance 4 President

• Thank god for Frankie. Us shippers were getting paarched.

Zach Rance 4 President

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"